SOLD IN: 2003 Lexus GX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Gray
Asking $8,500.00

Fox Factory 2.5's
ICON rear shocks
OME rear springs
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
SPC upper control arms
Toyota OEM front lower control arms
Denso radiator
Aisin timing belt kit
Valve covers resealed
Sparks plugs, coil packs replaced
Dash replaced under recall
Front wheel bearings replaced with Koyo units
5th Gen CV axles
GX460 brake upgrade with factory rotors and factory calipers
5-Procomp wheels and K02 tires with good tread left
Factory rear hitch
Plenty of spare parts are included.

I picked up a Tundra for Christmas and was going to keep the GX as my daily driver, but it is becoming clear I don't have the bank account to support three vehicles. I have had this truck for probably around 8 years or so and about 100k miles, it is no where near perfect, as a matter of fact, it is is heavily loved. Expect all of your typical GX470 issues and wear items for the mileage. The Fox suspension has been on the truck since purchase and are well beyond their expected life expectancy but still ride well. The leather is in poor shape, paint is fading on the plastic cladding, headlights need restored for the umpteenth time, and there is some paint damage on the rear above the taillights that is starting to rust. The good news is it has had consistent maintenance to keep reliable and the timing belt is up to date. The truck was originally from California, then Tennessee, and finally wound up in my hands. It had zero rust underneath and still does as I Fluid Film it every fall, this is NOT your typical midwest vehicle. I am going to ask $8500 and only posting it here for the moment. I would prefer to sell locally so you can hear it start, drive it, and see all the good and bad first hand.

IMG_6297.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg
IMG_6290.jpg
IMG_6288.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom