I was today years old when I figured out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm glad im not the only one. First few times I thought someone was messing with my mirror in parking lots.

Same here. I think I may have even expressed my frustration to my spouse about humanity lol. Then I remembered my grandmother's 1988 Mercedes did that (as well as having mini antennas on each corner of the trunk that would raise up 6-8" so you could see the corners).

The reverse auto-tilt mirrors are an LX exclusive feature just like the auto-dimming side mirrors are. Both of mine still work fine in reverse. However, they don't like to come back up. I have to remember to hit the "memory 2" button twice when in Park to "force" the mirrors back up into their normal driving position. I'm too lazy to chase down the cause of that bug.

If mine start acting up, I'll just not use it. I'd freak out if I see the ground while going forward!

Novice tip: Extend the third row seats all the way to rear on the track to get them to sit flush against the vehicle instead of slightly angled if they aren't extended. Learned this three days ago.

If mine start acting up, I'll just not use it. I'd freak out if I see the ground while going forward!

I hear ya on that. The ONLY time I like the mirrors aimed down is when I'm offroading. Makes it easier to see rear wheel placement. Comes in handy on shelf roads :)

The reverse auto-tilt mirrors are an LX exclusive feature just like the auto-dimming side mirrors are. Both of mine still work fine in reverse. However, they don't like to come back up. I have to remember to hit the "memory 2" button twice when in Park to "force" the mirrors back up into their normal driving position. I'm too lazy to chase down the cause of that bug.
My Memory buttons don’t even work at all, but I have the same delay/lag with my passenger mirror not coming back up.

Most of these are specific to LX, right?
I just tried the reverse wiper thing, and the reverse mirror thing, those don't work. Also no rain sensor, air quality sensor, AHC, or steering wheel buttons.

But my 2nd row seats recline (my kids love that), and my gas does indeed disappear. When towing the camper, we get a nice tour of all the gas stations.
Yes, and probably '03 and onwards for most of that list.

Okay I need more details about the unplugging of the rain sensor and plugging back in thing.
If you don't need or want the rain sensor just pop the case open and unplug it and you have intermittent wipers like a normal car. You don't plug it back in tho, leave it unplugged. (The sensor adhesive pad may come completely off the windshield, in this case separate the caseback and reattach after disconnecting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom