I think we need to blame it all on buckroseau (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
For all these LV restores! I don't know about all of you other builders, but there is something like 10 LV restore/rebuild threads going now.

In 3 years there will be some nice LV's driving around!

Whats really sad, I am redoing a 45 lwb right now, and the wife seen a pic of one of Pimps 45LV's and said she would like one. Lokks like i will be doing one of them next now.

I blame him, not for the LV's, but my interest in shaping sheet metal based on the work he did. Now I want a shear, break, english wheel........

I love it - thanks Buck! Sure wish you hurry and finish your LV and would find the FJ45lwb you mention a few times in your thread and start that restoration. Then I can follow along with my soon-to-be-started restoration of my lwb.

AZkick-n40 said:
I blame him, not for the LV's, but my interest in shaping sheet metal based on the work he did. Now I want a shear, break, english wheel........

I love it - thanks Buck! Sure wish you hurry and finish your LV and would find the FJ45lwb you mention a few times in your thread and start that restoration. Then I can follow along with my soon-to-be-started restoration of my lwb.

Find me one for the right price and I'll be all over it :D

Thanks for ego boost guys ;p If I helped anyone with a little experience or motivation on a Landcruiser project, I am happy ;)

Matt

I'm still on the hunt here Matt! One of the guys says he may know of some where he's going for Semana Santa in a few months. If I get lucky I'll let you know!

buckroseau said:
If I helped anyone with a little experience or motivation on a Landcruiser project, I am happy ;)

Matt

Oh! Oh! I can reply. Yep, you helped me out. Helped me out bigtime. Answering questions, PM's and posting all kinds of helpful dialogue and pics. I can honestly say there is no way on earth my wagon would be close to to what I have now without your thread and posts.

Thanks big time.

Dave

warrior_1515 said:
Oh! Oh! I can reply. Yep, you helped me out. Helped me out bigtime. Answering questions, PM's and posting all kinds of helpful dialogue and pics. I can honestly say there is no way on earth my wagon would be close to to what I have now without your thread and posts.

Thanks big time.

Dave

I second that, the ultimate in motivation.

Thanks

Adam

If I had a tenth of the skill level he does, Id have my own shop. B's Cruisers. And it would be the most successful, best shop ever. Well still behind buckroseau's, but successful nonetheless

Yeah he makes it look so easy.......just start tearing stuff apart and replacing it before you know it......kinda gets you convinced that it's really not that hard.....but I'm buying into it....it does take good planning and skills to do what he has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom