I Just Polished My Knob (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BSP

Threads
My H knob was cracked and missing about 1/3 of its plastic. Filled it will black Milliput putty. Wet sanded with 220, 1000, then 3000 grit wet or dry. Then polished with glazing compound. Snagged some white acrylic paint from the Wife's painting supplies to refill the H. It turned out ok.

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

My H knob was cracked and missing about 1/3 of its plastic. Filled it will black Milliput putty. Wet sanded with 220, 1000, then 3000 grit wet or dry. Then polished with glazing compound. Snagged some white acrylic paint from the Wife's painting supplies to refill the H. It turned out ok.

View attachment 3469086

View attachment 3469087

View attachment 3469088

View attachment 3469089

now , now , now .....

there is no good reason to hurt both your hands while doing all that PO type stuff above .....on all those sharp Solid Cast Asbestos cracked up age and time sadness .....?

- if your that bored , you can stop by the Skunk-Works Laboratory this evening, hang out , have a few 🍻, i like to chatty-matty it up as i stuff-up a pile of these little
87291-60030 youngsters , carefully with the up-most fragile Egg-Shell mindset approach techniques ....

- after all , it is F.N.P.R.N ( Friday New Product Release Night ) ......:D 🍻🍻🍻🍻
- @HelloKitty65 , is heading on by and can swing by San Deigo International , and LC-POOL with you too ...

- @Voodoocruisers , is in town and he is all over the
Violet Silver Blue Zinc Iridescent Unicorns as usual too .........:rolleyes:

DSCN9768.JPG

DSCN9775.JPG

DSCN9782.JPG

now , now , now .....

there is no good reason to hurt both your hands while doing all that PO type stuff above .....on all those sharp Solid Cast Asbestos cracked up age and time sadness .....?

- if your that bored , you can stop by the Skunk-Works Laboratory this evening, hang out , have a few 🍻, i like to chatty-matty it up as i stuff-up a pile of these little
87291-60030 youngsters , carefully with the up-most fragile Egg-Shell mindset approach techniques ....

- after all , it is F.N.P.R.N ( Friday New Product Release Night ) ......:D 🍻🍻🍻🍻
- @HelloKitty65 , is heading on by and can swing by San Deigo International , and LC-POOL with you too ...

- @Voodoocruisers , is in town and he is all over the Violet Silver Blue Zinc Iridescent Unicorns as usual too .........:rolleyes:

View attachment 3472531

View attachment 3472532

View attachment 3472534

To be honest Matt, I would have purchased an H knob from you. However, almost a month ago, I purchased a voltage regulator from your web site. My credit card was charged. It still has not shipped. I have reached out to you a couple times by email to determine when this might ship with no response back.

To be honest Matt, I would have purchased an H knob from you. However, almost a month ago, I purchased a voltage regulator from your web site. My credit card was charged. It still has not shipped. I have reached out to you a couple times by email to determine when this might ship with no response back.

i have contacted ALL backlogged parts clients , via email , and also , at times by the contact number they provide

- a odd % of emails bounce back , not really a surprise , it a super low % , the eye opener is the % of contact numbers that i can only assume are typo's

- but a certain % , low are internationally NOT entered , instead i get this " 444-444-4444 " or the like ?

- i WILL PM you now here on MUD , please reply back and lets see the what and why on your voltage regulator topic please ?

- i always drop what i am doing , if and when i read or see this above 411 ,

- YES , i / we are experiencing a few shipping out in a timely manner growing pains , but i have added more part time staff members for the holidays to assist with order fulfillment's , i am keaenly aware of this concern and am busting into H-55-F overdrive to nip this in the bud before the holiday parts season is in full swing here in single digit days

- i feel straight no bull sh*T unfiltered words here are the best approach , i hope to continue to snuff this topic out , as we truly love what we do and who i do it for ......

thanks for making me aware , :)

ToyotaMatt

I received an order acknowledgement from you by email when I placed my order. So, it is clear my spam filter is not filtering you out and you have my correct email address. That being said, I checked my spam folder and there is nothing from you there.

I sent you an inquiry a couple weeks after my order was placed and credit card charged, requesting expected ship date. No response.

I sent another request for ship date a week after that. No response.

2 days ago. checked your website and noticed the part is now listed as out of stock. I emailed you to cancel my order. No response. There has been no refund made to my credit card as of today.

I have not received a phone call from you or your team. I would have entered a valid phone number at time of order entry.

I have not received a PM from you as you noted above. Please cancel my order and refund the charge made to my credit card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom