I finally got a picture... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Appreciate all the help guys...

My 83' FJ60

another pic...

damn dude that is one shiny ass cruiser :) seriously lookin nice dude.

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=1;threadid=13698;start=msg126926#msg126926 date=1080240591]
Nice Cruiser. Genevieve huh?

[/quote]
Why else do you think i watch trading spaces with the wife. :cheers:

[quote author=swank60 link=board=1;threadid=13698;start=msg126944#msg126944 date=1080241881]
How did you wind up getting it home the other day?
[/quote]

I ended up leaving her here at work and catching a ride home. I then found a smog pump locally. Took my wifes truck and came back to work and replaced the pump in the parking lot.

Very comical since i was covered in grease and crap and all these people walking by in their suits looking and giggling like lil' sissy's. Its all good though...i know my 21 year old beast will last 10 times longer then their Brand spanking new Beamers.

Man, that is one sweet cruiser! I never thought much about the 60s series, but one that nice looking could change my mind!

You should check your PS pump and see if it's leaking on the smog pump. When mine locked up, it sucked. I was about 600 miles from anything and only had a small bag o' tools with me...I hate that the belt has such a critical connection with that thing.

[quote author=swank60 link=board=1;threadid=13698;start=msg127055#msg127055 date=1080252227]
You should check your PS pump and see if it's leaking on the smog pump. When mine locked up, it sucked. I was about 600 miles from anything and only had a small bag o' tools with me...I hate that the belt has such a critical connection with that thing.
[/quote]

'Critical connection? I'm changing my PAS belt this weekend, is there something I should know?

Oh, that is a nice looking 60 btw. Looks good. Maybe even better than mine :D

Did you re-chrome those wheels?

[quote author=pvaman link=board=1;threadid=13698;start=msg130003#msg130003 date=1080703540]
Did you re-chrome those wheels?
[/quote]

Nope...those haven't been re-cromed. Got some stuff from Autozone called never dull. Comes in a silver can and it looks like a big cotton ball. Just tear a lil' off and rub the hell out of the rims. When i first got the truck i had rust spots on both the rims and bumpers but Never Dull took care of that. Great stuff.

Great Rig!

When are we gonna see it with MUD all over it!? Cruisers look great both ways, your friends Beamers don't!

Drew <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom