I can't take this anymore... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
Threads
I am looking for another 100 :) I absolutely love the E55 but it's not a 100. I don't regret selling my first 100, but I sure as hell miss it.

I am thinking 98-99 with a rear locker for now. If you know of a 98-99 in the Atlanta area or Southeast let me know!

When I was looking for mine, I looked at a 99 on a lot in Tampa with cloth and a rear locker. Not sure if it was a complete poverty pack, but it had 116K on the clock when I looked at it. I have no idea if it is even still there, but it was 4-6 weeks ago. FWIW.

That was pretty quick...

:clap:

All right Nick!!! Looking forward to more pictures of dented fenders and frames and ripped off bumpers!!
Hope you find a good one!

Price range?

6-10K preffered. Mileages doesn't really matter as long as it's not 300K.

You're half-assed offending me. I have almost 300k :D

Will keep an eye out here in Texas. I came across some this past month but looks like they're gone.

haha. Thanks Duc. I have about 4 emails out to people here in ATL. Hoping to land something before the new year. I really miss the 100.

I saw that one. Thanks for the heads up. I will be running Autochecks and CarFax's on everything I consider. I know the right 100 is out there...just have to find it!

They aaaaallllll come back... :lol:

As much as I love the 100, if you're looking for a dedicated second vehicle to take off road and beat on, why would you choose the 100 again? It seems there are better options out there for an easy to modify, solid axle, cheap, simple off road rig, and I say this mainly because you wheeled your 100 harder than most anyone else on here that wasn't running a SAS.

Bahahahahah! See! (BTW, I'm secretly searching for a 200 at the moment)

As much as I love the 100, if you're looking for a dedicated second vehicle to take off road and beat on, why would you choose the 100 again? It seems there are better options out there for an easy to modify, solid axle, cheap, simple off road rig, and I say this mainly because you wheeled your 100 harder than most anyone else on here that wasn't running a SAS.

I love the way it looks, drives, handles, and it's hard to get past the agility of these off road. I've wheeled with 80's on 37's and kept up.

I have been looking at 80's and just couldn't get over the little engine. My next 100 won't be a "wild wheeling 100". It'll see occasional trails and mostly a mild build which will turn into another balls to the wall build and total destruction right before I sell it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom