For Sale Well Cared For 100 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've had this 2000 year model 100 series as a primary vehicle for over 2 years. 204k miles total of which I put over 50k of those on myself.

Great shape, drives quiet, runs perfect, nothing wrong at all mechanically with this vehicle. I have a folder full of service records.

Full tune up last December. Timing belt/water pump around 180k. New shocks installed about the same time. Two of four tires about new (Firestone.) iPhone direct connection to the factory stereo, both charges and plays, controlling music selection via the factory stereo.

Interior in good shape as is the exterior. A portion of the wheel leather has been removed due to becoming unstitched. I had a minor fender bender a while back, rear ended someone. Work professionally done. I knocked out the undamaged headlight, so there are two new headlights installed. One of the kids has rubbed the front bumper up against something. Not damaged, but marred. Could be buffed out.

Sunroof motor works but the belts are off.

$8,700.00 firm gets it.

CC 2014 072 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 066 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 068 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 070 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 071 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 072 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 066 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 068 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 070 (Medium).jpg
CC 2014 071 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
I have a folder full of records too.....

I don't understand on the pic for you skinny, there are probably a dozen posted that I can see.

Anyone else not seeing pics?

I'm seeing them, even at work.

Reduced to $8,200.00. I need to get rid of this one and the 80 I have listed.

Talk to me...

$8.2k is a definite deal for this truck. It's in super shape, needs absolutely nothing.

I considered buying a sedan for several months and keeping the 100. After driving the 200 though (and lack of parking space) I decided to keep it all LC.

Sent you a PM

Chip, I really appreciate you meeting me today and it was great meeting you. We're back in east Tennessee and the cruiser drove great all the way home. I think I'm really going to like it. I'm a happy Land Cruiser owner again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom