I am now a 60 owner ;) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Threads
Brought the 60 home from Wisconsin.

I want to thank Tom very much!

And woody, you suck :flipoff2:

Ass end will be Spring under. It is SO right now. so it will level out nicely.
Fits those 35's nicely I think ;)
truck and cruiser small.JPG
cruiser small.JPG

BOBBED!

Sweet........... looks like a sweet trail truck. Is there glass in the cargo area windows, or what?

Yep,
Tinted glass in the cargo windows...
fenders hoggged out a lot.

Trailcarnage did all of the work so far.

And a dam good Job he did...

Didn't,

Everyone bailed to go wheelin so I missed the drive through...

Good thing actually. I never would have gotten home on time if I had stopped for some Moose Drool :flipoff2:

It was not the going rate, it was the drive that took everything out of me ;)

(the 35's were not part of the deal. I had those already and most of a set of axles. )

And woodrow, bite me. I'll take a pic of the future gas tank going in the truck and post it. Then it will be tech :flipoff2:

I still have to figure out how to do the carburation for now.
I have a TBI body, harness and computer. So to go TBI I will have to reburn the chip and get teh TBI adapter plate.

I have the stock carb. Which needs a rebuild and I have no idea how complicated it will be to desmog.

I have a 76 2F carb that needs a rebuild but do not know if it will hook up to the stock linkage.

Or go the TBI route with a megasquirt computer.

Right now I am leaning towards the two carbs and keeping the TBI/megasquirt stuff in reserve for the turbo instalation.. :flipoff2:

I'll get some tonight.

:D

Looks good. Especially for a trail rig. Nice 40 next to the Ford.

the 40 is a 72, I'll get poics of all of them together one day :)

Mace, I think you should scrap the motor in that thing and buy my TBIed 2F! The Megasquirt computer in it works fine, and would save you a ton of work!

Currently installed in my '84 60, to be removed later for a Mercedes diesel conversion. All you gotta do is come out to Colorado and get it. :flipoff2:

polarweasel said:
Mace, I think you should scrap the motor in that thing and buy my TBIed 2F! The Megasquirt computer in it works fine, and would save you a ton of work!

Currently installed in my '84 60, to be removed later for a Mercedes diesel conversion. All you gotta do is come out to Colorado and get it. :flipoff2:

Nice, I'm in Greeley, would love to stop by and check out that TBI setup sometime!

polarweasel said:

Whatcha want fer it???

Colorado is a short drive away ;)

PLus I got family in Ft collins that own a bar :beer:

I've got no idea what I want for it, but my friend is convinced we can do a Mercedes 5-cyl turbo diesel on the cheap, so I guess I ought to start looking at scraping together some money! It's got an H42 (or whatever number the low-first-gear non-USA one is!) in it, and I don't know if we'll keep that or use the Mercedes auto.

A bar in Fart Colons, eh? Cool! Which one? I'll make sure to give them some money one of these days...

Hey Ben, c'mon down on Saturday! You can check out the TBI and help strip the axles/tcase/tranny off my parts rig! :D

The Sundance :)

You got a spare steering box in that pile o parts you getting rid of by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom