HZJ75 TOYOTA DIESEL Front Grille (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if Toyota even makes these grilles with an OEM diesel badge???

If so, does anyone have one for sale? or knowing the parts number would also help!!!

1669882540845.png

That is correct. We do make that 70 Series grille Diesel badge. Unfortunately we ran out of stock last week. Typically we restock within a couple days but our machinist is out with a nasty spell of Covid. He's an older guy and had to check into the hospital. As soon as he is healthy and back in the shop we will immediately cut another batch of them. These are machined aluminum with a 3D printed backing plate.
1.jpg
IMG_20201027_133051.jpg
IMG_20201027_133125.jpg

That is correct. We do make that 70 Series grille Diesel badge. Unfortunately we ran out of stock last week. Typically we restock within a couple days but our machinist is out with a nasty spell of Covid. He's an older guy and had to check into the hospital. As soon as he is healthy and back in the shop we will immediately cut another batch of them. These are machined aluminum with a 3D printed backing plate.
View attachment 3188190View attachment 3188191View attachment 3188192
New to this, do I DM you for one when they’re back in? also, how much you want for one? Thanks!

Last edited:
New to this, do I DM you for one when they’re back in? also, how much you want for one? Thanks!
Once we restock, I will post the product page here on this thread. Based on the recovery of my machinist, I'm looking at 7-10 days before we have a new batch ready to go. The badge is $35. Using the mud discount code of "TEQ15" at checkout gets you just under $30 and that includes free shipping.

@bhicks I can't thank you enough for making this badge for myself and also the 70 series community. Mine is still on the grill and looking great. The adhesive holds well.

Once we restock, I will post the product page here on this thread. Based on the recovery of my machinist, I'm looking at 7-10 days before we have a new batch ready to go. The badge is $35. Using the mud discount code of "TEQ15" at checkout gets you just under $30 and that includes free shipping.
Oh man, that’s a great deal! Thanks!

@ATL Cruiser we still have a chrome plating place here in Austin, want me to see if they’d do one for you?

@bhicks if there is a way to make the chrome on the badge match the chrome on the front Toyota nameplate, I would pay a lot for it.
We don't do chrome plating here. We are a 3D print shop and machine shop. Our badges have a satin brushed aluminum finish. You can easily polish the aluminum to have a reflective high gloss shine but it wont be perfect chrome. Polished aluminum is super close but not a match to chrome. Use some 600-1000 grit sand paper to hand sand the surface. Then a dremel with polishing wheel and polishing compound will give a really nice shine. You can take it even further with a full size polishing wheel and buffing wax to really get the chrome look.

Last edited:
View attachment 3188190View attachment 3188191View attachment 3188192
will definitely order one when it back in stock!

Am I crazy or is the other grill thread with part numbers for each type of grill deleted? Can anyone find that thread from last week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom