Hurricane Creek 2021, May 21-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time for a 4x4 EV and off road battery trailer?
That is a niche just waiting for someone to step in and fill it. I am thinking side by side.

Reactions: AJR
That is a niche just waiting for someone to step in and fill it. I am thinking side by side.
That’s probably half reasonable to achieve, although I doubt demand for that will come anytime soon, if ever in our lifetimes. Side by doesn’t use an enormous amount fuel to begin with, and that crowd isn’t exactly an eco conscious bunch. Maybe through some kind of ridiculous mandate it might happen.

I was picturing some kind of huge monstrosity that gets 82 miles of range off road and requires a trailer full of batteries for the average trip.

Roy Pooper declared a state of emergency in NC this afternoon, so everybody will be compelled to go top off tomorrow and the pumps will run dry soon. Already several dry stations in Asheville. Virginia has 5 percent of stations dry already. Not good.

Roy Pooper declared a state of emergency in NC this afternoon, so everybody will be compelled to go top off tomorrow and the pumps will run dry soon. Already several dry stations in Asheville. Virginia has 5 percent of stations dry already. Not good.
Lines going around the block in Belmont

The gas stations in Belmont are sold out

I'm going to have to bail out of my spot coming up. Got some house stuff to do in order to sell! You guys have fun out there!

Did this trip happen? Just curious how HC is these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom