How To Videos Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I Think I found it on YouTube

Do not watch if faint hearted and like original cruisers.

yes this was it. Rip Jessie such a sweetheart ;) I wonder with so many 60s having rotting wheel wells, would it be best to cut the back off and cap off the back end like a truck and then have a custom off road trailer 5th wheel built ? Dont think anything like that exist.

yes this was it. Rip Jessie such a sweetheart ;) I wonder with so many 60s having rotting wheel wells, would it be best to cut the back off and cap off the back end like a truck and then have a custom off road trailer 5th wheel built ? Dont think anything like that exist.

With a young kid and mrs in the house I rarely get to watch what I want to. I watch youtube before work on my phone to get anything I want. I Came across this mechanic who reminds me of Jessie. Shes been picked up by motor trend on some shows and even posted she has a Harvard degree and is a toytot tech. Cool if true
one of her youtubes she gets a late 90s 4runner from a junkyard and fixes it and drives it home if I remember correctly. It was a good watch.

With a young kid and mrs in the house I rarely get to watch what I want to. I watch youtube before work on my phone to get anything I want. I Came across this mechanic who reminds me of Jessie. Shes been picked up by motor trend on some shows and even posted she has a Harvard degree and is a toytot tech. Cool if true
one of her youtubes she gets a late 90s 4runner from a junkyard and fixes it and drives it home if I remember correctly. It was a good watch.

Yep. Everything that she's doing us lots of engine changes. Actually I try to avoid engine changes its very physical on the body. When I was a mechanic I work on all makes of vehicles except Ferrari Lamborghini Maserati. Pretty much everything else I have been a mechanic.

1615030076028.png

Lock and KEY TECH , Ignition , Doors , Fuel Door , Push Button Rear Hatch FJ60 , 61 FJ62 , HJ , BJ also :)

proudly Starring My solid MUD BUDDY @Spook50 's Fully Restored Lock and Ket set , hand built to his spec's ,

69005-90A47 , was NLA / Disc. ......... well NOT ANY MORE :cool:

Don't believe everything you read and see at the Circus Clown ONLINE Parts Deal places ........

1615029931801.png

1615029983689.png

6B797695-8159-43F8-A1E3-D5080AEB5664.jpeg

Last edited:
Hours of aid and intel here in this thread.. I was able to swap out my differential fluid thanks to a rabbit hole initiated on page 3. = )

Sorry, not a video, but useful. Here are pics of a FJ62 Square headlight Fender in White, next to a HJ60 Round headlight (gray). I'm not doing a conversion but I happened to have both. The square seem to have extra mount holes, for the side lights, and the round has extra hole facing forward.
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0917.JPG

In this day and age... with smart phones and Flip video cameras etc... I thought it would be a good thing to start a How To Videos Thread. I'm not a moderator, but maybe we could convince one of them (need help with this as I'm still relatively new to iH8mud) to make this a sticky thread and post the following:

1. How To Description
2. Parts Included in How To Video
3. Vehicle Model (FJ60 or FJ62)
4. Vehicle Year
5. A link to the How-To Video

Any Comments

Cheers
Love this idea!

1. I finally uploaded a video showing some of the install process for an aftermarket stereo in my '86 FJ60. I used the new 3D printed bracket from Chase Pearson and it worked GREAT! Thanks Chase! I also installed some 5" speakers in the front doors with some plastic extenders to keep the speakers from bumping the window.
This is the best stereo setup my Cruiser has had in over 30 years! The deck is nice and tight and the Bluetooth has been so nice to have. I did have to custom 3D print a better faceplate so it would look nice and fit tighter around the deck.

2. I link to all the components in the description.

Let me know if you have any questions on the process, or any feedback at all.

3. FJ60
4. 1986

5. Aftermarket Stereo Install for FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser | Gription Gear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom