How To Videos Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Huh, perfect thread!

I've been posting this in the 80 and 40 section - but don't venture in here too often as I don't have my 60 anymore.

Anyway, I've started a mini series on helping people learn to understand and troubleshoot electrical systems. I'm trying to start with the very basics, and build up from there. 5 episodes up so far... Check it out of you want to learn. Subscribe and hit the bell for notifications when I upload more!

EP1

EP2

Does anyone have video/know what can be removed in a 1988 desmog?

Awesome thread, If anyone is ever in the Durango, Colorado area and wants to make some more videos please let me know. I would be stoked to help film it all, my cruiser or yours

this is nothing new - but I just helped a buddy get his engine ready to attach the bellhousing & gearbox to the block - and we used the piece of bread trick to extricate the old pilot bearing. I recorded it with my iphone for posterity.

Does anyone have a vid for a rear axle rebuild for a 62? Can't seem to find anything on this. Anything on cleaning and coating an undercarriage would be awesome.
There is a video on Extreme 4 by 4 I can't remember the full title of the TV show but there is a gentleman that was probably in his late twenties that showed the complete rebuild steps for a fj60 rear differential. I believe the late Jessi Combs was also on the TV show.

There is a video on Extreme 4 by 4 I can't remember the full title of the TV show but there is a gentleman that was probably in his late twenties that showed the complete rebuild steps for a fj60 rear differential. I believe the late Jessi Combs was also on the TV show.
I remember it was streaming free on spike tv website a few years ago. Probably a early season episode of the show. They cut the back off the 60 and tubed it up. Neat stuff

I remember it was streaming free on spike tv website a few years ago. Probably a early season episode of the show. They cut the back off the 60 and tubed it up. Neat stuff
Do you remember the guy's name? I was so extremely fast so proficient at rebuilding the fj60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom