How to get in touch with me. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
First off my name is Marshall Shepherd but you can call me whatever you want.

I live in Mauldin, SC. It's right beside Greenville, SC.

My phone # 864-414-0563 I don't have a fax # but if you want to send a fax to my mobile # I'll do my best to understand what you are trying to send.

You can PM me on Mud. I have no problem with that as I'm on it quite a bit. But be warned I get tons of PM's and I sometimes get a few lost so if you don't get a reply keep trying. I'm not ignoring you.

You can also e-mail me. I have a new e-mail address. It's easy to remember.
It's m@trollhole.com Yes I now own trollhole.com domain. I have plans for a new and different site there.

I strive for the best customer service. I want you happy in the end and I'll do anything to keep it that way. If not I assure you it will be on my mind until I do.

I do have a life outside of my business. I'm happily married with two little girls, Josie and Jocassee. From time to time you might hear them screaming in the background or on the rare occasion they might answer my phone. On occasion they help me pack parts up to send to you and write things on my boxes. So if you get something from me and it has drawings all over it just know that there was a lot of love that went into that drawing.

I'm an easygoing person from the south. I'm a southerner and talk like one. Don't hold it against me. I live life for the fun of it. It's too short not to.

Last edited:
Bump 2

What he said about customer service, he dang sure means. And the girls are just wonderful they can draw on any stuff to me thay want. :)

Marshall,

Ordered a PVC top almost two weeks ago but haven't heard anything from you? No acknowledgement or confirmation?

Order sent per your instructions to your email. Any issues? Something I'm missing?

Let me know. Thanks.....Bill

Just and FYI, issues like this are best handled privately 1st; like with a phone call/email/PM. Not shouting across the virtual room.

Marshall,

Ordered a PVC top almost two weeks ago but haven't heard anything from you? No acknowledgement or confirmation?

Order sent per your instructions to your email. Any issues? Something I'm missing?

Let me know. Thanks.....Bill

So noted. Marshall has been very helpful in providing color samples and advise. No issues here. Noticed others had reached out to him through this forum and received a response.

Dear Mr. Shepherd,

I purchased and received a 2F carb from you a few months ago. I have been running it for approximately 3000 mi and now it will only perform at about a half choke. I have ruled out vacuum leak and fuel delivery as well the general tune up specs. I have e-mailed you as well as private messaged you with no response. I would simply appreciate your feed back on what to look for as in trouble shooting this problem.

Sincerely,

Eric Lint
Laguna Niguel, CA.

Eric I'm sorry about the issues with the carb and my slow response. I should have carbs in next week and will ship you another one out as soon as I get them in. I apologize for the issues.

Hey Marshall, sent you a couple of PMs and an email regarding an FJ45 top and bows but havent heard anything back ....

Could you shoot me a response please

I would call but I'm out the country at the moment

Thanks!

Mr. Shepard, Regarding the replacement carburetor that you said you would send. That was May 26 2017 and as of today July 14 2017 no carb has arrived. I have a non running paper weight in my drive waiting on your word. You seem to have a problem taking care of this and no problem processing payment for this carb I have that is clearly not worth the money. Mr. Shepard talk is cheap and action has real value. Please send a carb as you said you would or send my money back.

Eric Lint

Eric I'm sorry. I completely misplaced the paperwork on your replacement. It is leaving today. You should have already received a tracking number in your email.

I have been known to mess up from time to time. It's just me. My guys have no clue how to ship or run the business. So It all falls on me. Was easy to do in the beginning. I have outgrown what I'm capable of. Can handle shipping for the most part and some tech support but after that it's really hard to keep up. Working on hiring some office help so customers like you don't fall through the cracks.

Marshall,

What is currently the best method to get in touch with you? Tried calling the number above and emailing. Just bought a 100 series and thinking about getting some work done. Thanks.

Brian

Marshall,

What is currently the best method to get in touch with you? Tried calling the number above and emailing. Just bought a 100 series and thinking about getting some work done. Thanks.

Brian
I tried messaging him here, then on Facebook Messenger and then texting. I haven't gotten any responses. I was hoping to have work done on my 80 before our big trip in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom