How much would you sell your truck for? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was a surprise when my mother found out that she had two names. A few years ago, she told me, and I was like, whatever. Then I discover all this other stuff. She said it really hurt her because she only found out when she was starting school - "oh, your the girl who doesn't know that her name is ______." The town was settled by our ancestors, but, she didn't know that they started the school, church, and hospital. So, I kinda wonder how far it all goes, because today she says that she uses her first given name just for promotions and junkmail. I probably leaned that she had a corporation when I was almost 40. My uncle took me to a pile of lumber that he said was where my mom was born, and I'm looking at it like, who owns 16,000 acres with mineral rights and lives in a house without a foundation?

Now, when Japan calls and asks if everything is running alright, I'll offer to sell them the truck and a hotel to go with it, so that Toyota can send their crews to the American West to try out their 50-year-old-equpment on weekend get-a-ways to soak in our volcanic hot springs and see the Parks. The snow monkeys from the East might be a bit hurting a bit as far as fish and what not, however, they said that that they'll have no problems as long as they see the green and red chile after they land at LAX.

I sold my 45, sort of, a short while ago and my good friend that bought it sold it back to me because he knew I was in a bad spot at the time and put friendship above the deal and pretty much demanded I buy it back, which after much thought and debate over whether that was right of me, I did. He will be the first to get it if I ever give up on it again (which I don't plan to do but who knows). On the subject of our fj40's (Jessica's and mine), I have no idea. They are just too cool to put a real dollar sign on. Not that they are truly worth that much on the open market.

had to do it

one-million-dollars-5b0c0d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom