HIH8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paflytyer

100s in the Hills
Media Partner
Threads
Of course it's on.

Sorry for the lack of communication from the HIH crew. There were a lot of hurdles to overcome just to plan the event for 2018.

As of right now, the 2018 dates are July 13-17 2018. There were too many conflicts for us to get our preferred dates and the building was not available for many of the dates we wanted. Apparently, everyone wants to get married at the same location as HIH!

We will have the official HIH8 planning thread ready in the next few days. We're just finalizing some logistics. Please hold some of your questions until then to avoid having two threads going. Chris is super busy with work and I am a high school and AAU basketball coach and we're in tournament season right now.

Beginning in 2019, we have a 5-year contract with the Town of Silverton and will be able to release dates for the entire 5 year span.

@bluecruiser and I are planning to finalize everything by next week and will have all the info ready. Expect all the same great trails and runs with maybe a few more long distance options for those that want to see everything in a short amount of time.

Thanks for understanding.

_

Thanks for the update

Thanks Stan and good luck in bball.

Nice! Thanks for all of the hard work guys, it is greatly appreciated. My wife has been bugging me since August about dates for HIH8.

Thanks for all your hard work! sub'ed!

How long is this event usually? How many days?

EDIT: Not sure how I missed it, but the dates are posted (July 13-17 2018).

Last edited:
Taking the kiddos to France, Switzerland, and Italy during those dates so won't be able to join you guys this year :cry: . Someone else will have to vie for longest distance traveled.

For those first timers on the fence, just do it. The trails and trail leaders are incredible. You will gain new found respect for what your 100 is capable of, even in stock trim. The dinner and raffle items are over the top generous and I've never seen or tasted so many different cans of IPA. My 12 yr old daughter made fast friends and had more fun at camp than on the trails. We'll have to live vicariously this year through all the great pics and videos that people will post up after the event. We will return for HIH9!

Taking the kiddos to France, Switzerland, and Italy during those dates so won't be able to join you guys this year :cry: . Someone else will have to vie for longest distance traveled.

For those first timers on the fence, just do it. The trails and trail leaders are incredible. You will gain new found respect for what your 100 is capable of, even in stock trim. The dinner and raffle items are over the top generous and I've never seen or tasted so many different cans of IPA. My 12 yr old daughter made fast friends and had more fun at camp than on the trails. We'll have to live vicariously this year through all the great pics and videos that people will post up after the event. We will return for HIH9!
, That's a bummer, we are going to miss seeing you.

This is completely unacceptable.

, That's a bummer, we are going to miss seeing you.

This is completely unacceptable.

I'm already envious of all the new armor and toys you guys are bringing - @Austin Hot Shoe @Ed of house LX470 heard there was some behind the scenes front bumper swap? And I want to see how @DirtDawg made out with his winning bumper. Not to mention those sick new expedition trailers / toy haulers that @aaronrules @CreasyBear @mattafact are bringing.

Just to confirm the event will be held Friday through Tuesday?

Thanks Stan!

I'm already envious of all the new armor and toys you guys are bringing - @Austin Hot Shoe @Ed of house LX470 heard there was some behind the scenes front bumper swap? And I want to see how @DirtDawg made out with his winning bumper. Not to mention those sick new expedition trailers / toy haulers that @aaronrules @CreasyBear @mattafact are bringing.
Shhh don’t tell anyone I have the bumper on yet.... I need to go take some pictures :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this year boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom