HIH8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Is it just me, or do other people dream of this all year? That cool Colorado air, the smell of the afternoon thunderstorms, peaceful sound of the many rivers and streams. And, I can't even describe the San Juan mountains eye candy. It kinda keeps me going when things get dark. Thanks again Stan and Chris!!!!

How many people usually go to this? I was in Silverton for the first time last October, although I’ve been to Cortez and Telluride, Norwood etc many times. Absolutely love it there! We definitely want to come, but it’s a bit too late to be ready for July this year. I already have way too much booked for the summer.

bluecruiser

SILVER Star

How many people usually go to this? I was in Silverton for the first time last October, although I’ve been to Cortez and Telluride, Norwood etc many times. Absolutely love it there! We definitely want to come, but it’s a bit too late to be ready for July this year. I already have way too much booked for the summer.
Had 100 rigs signed up last year. Shooting for exactly the same this year. Thx!

fireball

SILVER Star
Is the event indeed Friday through Tuesday? Big raffle and dinner on Monday night?

Thanks for all you guys do to organize and put this on. Our two trips to HiH have been true family highlights! Will need to rearrange schedule to try to make this happen again this year.

Awesome! Earlier dates might work... now to start planning!

@aging fleet Did part of the white rim after HIH7 it was great. Was told that you need 4 days to do it right and we did not have the time... but definitely make sure to drive from the island down because that is something you will never forget!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom