Hi I just got my 75 series Lancrusier 1988 new with the car all the information I can get it will be great what (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
4C535890-1D1C-4A18-BA94-58154A318DB5.jpeg

I have a ton of questions like what are the axles that came original on that vehicle I would like to put some lockers back and front I would like to upgrade the drum brakes to this brakes in the rear and I would like to upgrade the suspension what will y’all recommend he is running leaf springs I don’t know what brand are they but the socks are old man Suspension is very rough I will like something more drivable

MEH, Old junk you should just sell it to me ;)

Hello,

The truck looks good.

Before considering modifications, a thorough body check is in order. Make sure the facial and the paint do not hide bondo and repairs. Check body and frame for rust.

The rear axle is a Dana 60. Particular to Venezuelan CKD trucks. You can use Toyota parts for the brakes. Make sure you replace brake shoes, brake cylinders and brake lines. And then take the chance to check the parking brake.

I would replace the suspension. Quite likely it is either old or tired. OME or Dobinsons, take your pick.

The 3F engine is not bad but it is thirsty.

A 1HZ engine has the same power as the 3F but sips fuel in comparison.

Juan

Hello,

The truck looks good.

Before considering modifications, a thorough body check is in order. Make sure the facial and the paint do not hide bondo and repairs. Check body and frame for rust.

The rear axle is a Dana 60. Particular to Venezuelan CKD trucks. You can use Toyota parts for the brakes. Make sure you replace brake shoes, brake cylinders and brake lines. And then take the chance to check the parking brake.

I would replace the suspension. Quite likely it is either old or tired. OME or Dobinsons, take your pick.

Juan
What do you think about the 3F and with the 2F block combo

Hello,

The truck looks good.

Juan

59A502A4-BD3B-4B53-B7C8-0E7CE0F22050.jpeg

E2DB67DD-2408-45DF-BF43-7E1308D67533.jpeg

7C9F088D-12C6-4E24-A1F0-768C9F63869E.jpeg

81CD9ED2-8685-4917-B748-679470DD8601.jpeg

2F027A9B-D1B8-4116-B5C9-D0C4F03E7F0E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom