Hey JP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
These are the pics of the carb parts I have. Do you see anything I didn't give you already?

Oh and Alex is alive. I ate lunch with him today. He doesn't have internet access right now.

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

Last edited:
I need Alex Phone #. If you have it call me @ 313-9407. Thanks

looks like you gave me everything you had there, and I got the rest of the parts I needed so it is good to go. The carb is out west being rebuilt as we speak................ I have 2 weeks to paint and reassembly my 40, should be fun

Must have missed your call. If you see Alex ask him to call me. I don't know how to get in touch with him as I 've lost his cell #. Thanks

well he was going to call m e yesterday and I was going to give him a hand on Sat with power steering install. He called late and left me a message that he was working on it today. And of course when I went over there to help him out I forgot. Sorry. I called him tonight and left a message for him to call you. I'll post his number in the morning.

Things have been crazy this weekend.

on a side note about the carb. I sent it out to Mark's off-road to have it rebuilt and tweaked to go with my set-up and he called me today............ the first thing he said was " I hope to god you weren't running this on your cruiser" seems there was lots of crystalized unidentified substances in the fuel bowl..........so what I want to know is what you were trying to pull there marshall???? Had me fooled the carb. looked in good shape on the outside, but Mark says he has seen few worse internally. hey but even mark said for $10 bucks it was a hard to beat deal..........

So in a few days I should have that old carb. of yours back and better than new, It's crunch time for me two weeks till I am kicked out of my garage by the rents........

Last edited:
I hope you didn't thow them away cause they have all kinds of uses.

I'm pretty sure those crystals are there to add more power when going though puddles at high speed.

They are suppose to help leaf springs from bending.

You can sprinkle them on any bedliner product and it will just melt away.

They also keep winches from smoking.

I've also heard if you sprinkle them over a Cuban and his buddy while playing beer pong you might actually have a chance at winning. :flipoff2:

If he still has them I want them back. My front driveshaft needs fixing. :beer:

DAMN....hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom