Hey David and JP. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Would it be possible to have some stickys put up about our club. Kind of like what the White trash club has done? I think it might help newbies and lurkers get involved.

And for David and Travis.

Does the club have any sponsors? I know Ralf Hayes Toyota gives us a discount but is there anyone else out there that does anything else for the club?

And last question is there a postion in the club for someone to actively seach for new sponsors and keep the others (sponsors) up to date.

Last edited:
i love the idea of club sponsers....let's get southern comfort....

malphrus

Marshall I don't have the power(remember richard had me knocked out as moderator) to put up stickys, I will PM woody about it and see what I can do........

Also Hooters would be another nice sponsor, it would meake a great combo with the So Co

Southern Comfort sounds great. oh and can anyone guess who made the front page of the Anderson Independant?

Last edited:
Corona and Wild Turkey I hope will be asked to be sponsors. No personal agenda here. I would like to see this for David and Alan. :cheers: :beer: :D

That front page photo looks like a Florida headline.

he's readin a waterproof map....in the water

ha ha ha

holy crap, that's awesome, we need some copies of that....

we were towin a 22ft sailboat back from hartwell, ga to clemson with a p.o.s. pontoon boat, ha ha

malphrus

Capt. Jim said:
Corona and Wild Turkey I hope will be asked to be sponsors. No personal agenda here. I would like to see this for David and Alan. :cheers: :beer: :D

That front page photo looks like a Florida headline.

My brother cruiser in the sunshine state is responsible for one or two of my indulgencies; all good!

Happy to see those guys make the paper without being fingerprinted!

hey matt,
what day was that in the paper?

malphrus

That's some funny s*** right there. Malph looks like he could use a tan. Where did you get the sailboat from? and the pontoon boat too

It was last mondays, but I didn't read it until today( I was in Charlotte for a week). I'll bring the paper to the next meeting.

Thats awesome the only place I expected to see us in the paper was where they list who got arrested or the obituaries. As for sponsors I am in favor of something like 4 wheel parts or JC Whitney or someone that can hook us up with some accesories. I think you guys have the booze and entertainment covered from what I read.

How bout clemson 4wheel drive. I know they got a bunch of heeps out front, but they love wheelin so they may be up for a sponsorship of a club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom