Builds "Heritage" creation build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@dnh1 when you mentioned the parking garage issue it got me thinking. My Heritage is probably not going to fit into my office parking garage. My 2017 had BP51’s but with smaller tires and factory rack. It just barely fit. I am guessing the slightly taller tires and Prinsu rack are going to put me over the limit.

btw good looking truck. Love the wheel color.

@dnh1 when you mentioned the parking garage issue it got me thinking. My Heritage is probably not going to fit into my office parking garage. My 2017 had BP51’s but with smaller tires and factory rack. It just barely fit. I am guessing the slightly taller tires and Prinsu rack are going to put me over the limit.

What’s your parking garage limit?

What size tire did you put on your 2017?? Your current Heritage has same stock size as other LCs (285/60/18)...unless you put on aftermarket tires.

What size tire did you put on your 2017?? Your current Heritage has same stock size as other LCs (285/60/18)...unless you put on aftermarket tires.

@Madtiger my 2017 had 275/70/18’s on it. I have a build thread on my Heritage and it has the BP51 suspension lift and I went with 285/70/18 Nitto’s. I had about 3/4 of an inch to spare with the last truck but I’m thinking I’m going to be too close for comfort. The parking garage states a 78” max height but that’s at the very top. I was right at 78.5” with the last 200 series. Sorry for the hijack @dnh1.

Looks great! No one has figured out a part number for the heritage badge yet? I’m wandering in from the 60 and 100 series forums

Thank you. I hope yours fits!

Looks great! No one has figured out a part number for the heritage badge yet? I’m wandering in from the 60 and 100 series forums

Thank you. You can't get the Heritage badge. You can get the FJ40 version and it requires work to apply / install.

These things look SO much better without the door molding. I really wish it wasn’t such a huge job to delete otherwise mine would be gone for sure.

I did look into swapping my huge 13-15 molding for the smaller 16+ parts but they are very expensive.

Did lightworks sort out their issues? The headlights look great.

Either way, great looking truck. Good job both @dnh1 and @Eric Sarjeant for having a vision for what you want and making it happen.

These things look SO much better without the door molding. I really wish it wasn’t such a huge job to delete otherwise mine would be gone for sure.

I did look into swapping my huge 13-15 molding for the smaller 16+ parts but they are very expensive.

Either way, great looking truck. Good job both @dnh1 and @Eric Sarjeant for having a vision for what you want and making it happen.
I agree. I am going to try vinyl wrapping mine the same color as my 200. I have found the wrap that matches now I just need to wait until it warms back up in the spring.

Lightwerkz did my headlights on my current LC. No issues 6 weeks in. I think it’s sorted out. Thanks for the truck compliments. I hate the moldings!

The truck just arrived about 45 minutes ago. Happy.

8C7EB701-37DB-406A-B2A1-9CB25E9E053D.jpeg

I’m very happy with the wheels. I am gonna take credit for the idea. They look so good silve
Price? I’m contemplating doing this on my LX to match the supercharger séries headlights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom