Here we go Again!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Seems not to long ago I was at this point with my 40................

this time up:
3FE..... maybe the turbo if I can get the engine running right
Dual alts
Dual batteries
York on board air
H41 and 3spd tranny
power steering
and a hand throttle .........

oh and new quater panels and wheel wells

We will see how much gets done before MLK Tellico weekend!

and here is a pic of the foundation for my familys mountain house in Maggie valley.......
cr.jpg
mh.jpg
hm1.jpg

I'm sure the cruiser will turn out fine but for now the house looks great! Very Architectural!

thanks alan, I will tell my dad you said so......... but it will only make his head that much bigger :grinpimp:...... and I expect to see you at URE this weekend!!

The pull is on hiatus until Wed. of this, that is assuming Alan doens't mind me coming up then............ I had some eletrical problems with my 62 this weekend, took me most of the day Sunday to figure them out, so I never got to go to Alans.....

Yes there will be a shop, but sadly I was informed this weekend that in no way shape or form will my cruiser or any cruisre content make it into the new shop.........

hey if you want to come help that would be killer......... its much easier with two people.

I plan on getting there by around 2ish and disconneting eveything that need to be for the pull and so if you get there at 430 it would be just about time to pull her......... hey I can even give you some money :D

hmmm...... I don't know my greasy hands on my nice digital camera; sounds like a recipe for some blur pictures for me and another accolade in the books for me to repeat as the "grease monkey" champion........:grinpimp:

but I will see what I can do :D

hey marshall are you still planning on doing the 3FE swap into your 40???

yes but It will have to wait until you have finished yours so I know what not to do.

Also need some room to make it happen looks like the house will be first. In the mean time It's sitting on a pallet on a rack in the warehouse waiting. for a rebuild.

Trollhole said:
yes but It will have to wait until you have finished yours so I know what not to do.

man I appreciate the vote of confidence there my friend....... but you are probaly right :eek: also be assured I will be bringing in your cruiser expertise on this job, especially the electrical side........ i ainst no gud wif elecrics :confused:

Thinking can be Painful

ClemsonCruiser said:
sounds like a plan........ I do my best thinking after a few beers :cheers:

I usually hit my thumb with a hammer after a few beers!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom