Help with an engine swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a shop or someone who is willing to do an engine install in a 93 4Runner. The truck is nice, a pretty much rust-free 93 with a blown V6 engine. I have a replacement engine I am pulling from a rusty 95, it had the head gaskets done recently and runs quite well, the truck wouldn't pass state inspection anymore because of the rust. Anyway the replacement engine was pulled complete from fan and intact front end to the flex plate; the wiring harness was disconnected inside the truck so I wouldn't have to disassemble anything on the engine. Yes all of the wiring is intact. I'll have a set of new hoses and a new radiator to go along with the job. I'm getting a bit old to install the engine and looking for someone willing to do the job for me. Feel free to reach me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Gary, I'm might be the last one you would consider for mechanical help but I'm willing to volunteer my time to assist. I'm strong, take direction well and live close by. Plus I'd love to learn. Let me know if you need a laborer.

**must like Miller lite!

**must like Miller lite!

In a 40 oz. bottle!

1582136137832.png

Holy cow, I wish I needed an engine swap. If a few miller lites garners this kind of attention, just think what would happen if you offered up some real beer?!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom