Help identify mods... (1 Viewer)

I found this picture of a cruiser and it is damn near perfect IMHO. Any help figuring out what has been done to it would be appreciated
Screen Shot 1.jpg

RockDoc

I'll take Bruce Vilanch for the block.
They removed those things that go around the front hubs, and turned on the windshield wipers. Other than that, I can't see anything non-stock.

ntsqd

technerd
I can't decide if those are Aisin locking hubs or FJ80 full time drive plates with Cad II plating on the little caps.

It's just about perfect because...

...it just rolled off the assembly line. the tires are like 235's, no lift, and nice paint. I still like the ol'princess (now I can't remember the original owner nor the new owner), that green fj60 is near perfect IMHO. :)

Edit: OK...I finally looked at the brochure...prolly 31's on that...maybe some springs that give it about 1-1.5" of lift. I will admit, that's one of my favorite color 60's that gunmetal color is great.

ok. I guess so much use made mine look alot different.
Yes, it is from a brochure.
I guess I just need to get it back to stock spec.... thats alotta body work and paint and $$$...

Trapper50cal

TEQ Frame of Mind
Supporting Vendor
...it just rolled off the assembly line. the tires are like 235's, no lift, and nice paint. I still like the ol'princess (now I can't remember the original owner nor the new owner), that green fj60 is near perfect IMHO. :)

Edit: OK...I finally looked at the brochure...prolly 31's on that...maybe some springs that give it about 1-1.5" of lift. I will admit, that's one of my favorite color 60's that gunmetal color is great.

Princess is still Top Dog in my mind too.

I think DragonZ (or something like that) is the current owner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom