Hello from NYC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. In Manhattan; see you at autozone (I’m picking up this and that every other weekend). Haha

Ordinarily I'd say stop by if you ever need anything as I've got a lot of tools, but with a newborn at home and having just moved and left my tools at my parent's garage, it's a lot more difficult to offer help lately. But if you do need anything or are stuck, feel free to reach out.

Welcome to New York. Now go home.

Fluid Film from tip to tail every October before the temp drops below 50F. Spray EVERYTHING and don't be shy with it. The combination of Fluid Film treatments and washing will help to keep the rust at bay. However, nothing will stop it completely. We live in a high humidity area.

There is a lot of information in this thread regarding both WoolWax and Fluid Film:

Your local TLCA clubs are:

Gotham City Land Cruisers:
www.gclcny.com
https://www.facebook.com/GCLCNY/

Yankee Toys:

Do you know a place in NY/NJ that does fluid film applications? I read it's some awfully smelly stuff to work with.

Do you know a place in NY/NJ that does fluid film applications? I read it's some awfully smelly stuff to work with.
One of our members does it. Look around on our Facebook group. He's in south Jersey IIRC. I do it in my driveway with a pneumatic paint sprayer. Yes, it smells for a day or 2. It doesn't bother me. Smells like "no rust on my truck".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom