Heated O2 Sensor

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Jomama, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Jomama

Jomama

Media:
    Albums:
    I ordered the pair of heated 02 sensors that Cdan posted the part#'s for. Their doesn't appear to be any marking differentiating between a left and right or anything. Can I assume their both the same. Anybody do this??? Can I get at these things ???

Cheers :beer:

2. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
    The one with the longer lead and the grey clip in the center of the lead goes in the outer exhaust pipe. :cheers:

3. Jomama

Jomama

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks.

Only took a little under 2 hrs. Nothing difficult, but I'd say my hands are avgerage sized, and anybody with large hands might be hard pressed to get at the bolts for these sensors w/out removing the heat shields and possibly the cat.

:cheers:

4. IdahoDoug

IdahoDoug

Jomama,

I see you're in Anchorage. Ever eat at the Double Musky Inn down toward Seward (I think)? Great grub. Went down there once in a rental car and got snowed in while eating. Nearly 2 feet in a matter of 90 minutes. Decided to go back in and eat another meal until the road was plowed. Started a trend and a whole bunch of us unrelated patrons all ate a second meal.

So, is it true the Birdcage bar burned down a few years ago? This was the place with a severely slanted floor from the big earthquake in the 60s - the walls were about a foot thick with people's underwear?

IdahoDoug

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.