Heated O2 Sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jomama

Lucideye
Threads
I ordered the pair of heated 02 sensors that Cdan posted the part#'s for. Their doesn't appear to be any marking differentiating between a left and right or anything. Can I assume their both the same. Anybody do this??? Can I get at these things ???

Cheers :beer:

The one with the longer lead and the grey clip in the center of the lead goes in the outer exhaust pipe. :cheers:

Thanks.

Only took a little under 2 hrs. Nothing difficult, but I'd say my hands are avgerage sized, and anybody with large hands might be hard pressed to get at the bolts for these sensors w/out removing the heat shields and possibly the cat.

:cheers:

Jomama,

I see you're in Anchorage. Ever eat at the Double Musky Inn down toward Seward (I think)? Great grub. Went down there once in a rental car and got snowed in while eating. Nearly 2 feet in a matter of 90 minutes. Decided to go back in and eat another meal until the road was plowed. Started a trend and a whole bunch of us unrelated patrons all ate a second meal.

So, is it true the Birdcage bar burned down a few years ago? This was the place with a severely slanted floor from the big earthquake in the 60s - the walls were about a foot thick with people's underwear?

IdahoDoug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom