Headlight conversion 7” round (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have sold 2 with the round headlight openings. As usual though, nobody has posted the photos of them. The adjusters are still within reach from the front with a long Allen wrench. There are additional adjustments on the rear also. I made the rectangular openings because I thought the round holes looked odd. There is too much plain surface area around the headlight opening. That’s just my opinion though.
I really appreciate the response, I’ll see if someone steps forward and posts them. Wanting to pull the trigger in the next couple months for the combo. Love the work!

I really appreciate the response, I’ll see if someone steps forward and posts them. Wanting to pull the trigger in the next couple months for the combo. Love the work!
Well, let me know and I can build it custom for you at no extra cost. We can tweak things to your liking, to a certIan extent.

I've noticed that more of the new vehicles are running more amber lights but the lenses are generally clear. Our clear corner lenses that came on the lx450s are diffused clear which I don't think looks great. The LEDs behind them are very amber so they look ok when lit i guess.

View attachment 1836917
man that looks sick. I have so many things that need updated first but I am totally saving this thread!
so sick

I have the 7" round cut out version, and will definitely post here...only problem is they are still in the shipping packages. Just wasn't/isn't a priority project right now. Plus need temps to warm up, before spraying with epoxy paint.

Stay tuned ;)

I freaking love my Grille from Kelly.
No 2x4's off t he back of trucks scare my radiator now.
And.... your new custom grille and headlights are in the works for your LX!!!!!!

Reactions: KTP
Built some 80 series grilles today. Trying to get caught up on orders.

040FDF36-1B8D-429B-88B9-93FF2DFA0C39.jpeg

@kelly saad I love your stuff, really looks great. If you ever decide to do the headlight buckets without a grille, I’m a customer. Keep it up, I love seeing small businesses succeed.

@kelly saad I love your stuff, really looks great. If you ever decide to do the headlight buckets without a grille, I’m a customer. Keep it up, I love seeing small businesses succeed.
Thanks, I appreciate that!

I have the individual headlight housings designed and the files made for the factory grille, but I didn’t like how it looked so I stopped selling them. They fit great, but look odd next to the factory grille.

Reactions: KTP
Thanks, I appreciate that!

I have the individual headlight housings designed and the files made for the factory grille, but I didn’t like how it looked so I stopped selling them. They fit great, but look odd next to the factory grille.

Hey I don’t mind odd. 😁 Like I said, let me know if you ever change your mind.

I did manage to complete my install earlier this year, with an earlier version of the kit, some mounting bracket tweaks and adjustments were need. Came out great! Thanks @kelly saad , the improve light output alone was worth the conversion :cool:
7001.jpg
7002.jpg
7003.jpg
7004.jpg

That looks great! Thank you for sharing photos!!!! I hope the bracket tweaks weren’t too bad. You never know with an old vehicle, sometimes adjustments must be made.

Tweaks were not bad at all.

Thank you for manufacturing such a product! You're ability/willingness to customize per customer is also a huge plus! Love my 1" marker and parking lights installed next to the 7" headlights! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom