Headlight Bezel colors???? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 color codes

Thanks, I wasn't sure since it is glossy, or was until I wire wheeled it off and down to bare metal. It was so good that I didn't see the brazing that is done at the pivot points from the factory. I think I will just rattle can them black over good primer of course.

Picture of new bezel

Here is a picture of a new light tan bezel from another thread. I saved the picture several months back but I can't find the thread again. This bezel is the same color as the one in your first post. I called it light tan but maybe light beige is a better description. I don't know the actual name of this color but I think it's a different color than cygnus white.
View attachment 740851
***Caution- thread revival****
This explains my bezel. It’s an exact match to the body color. I’ve wondered why mine isn’t white. The rust spots show it’s painted this way originally. So some of them did come body matched.
DDE03D0A-A0B7-4DD2-9659-AA74A399B6A8.jpeg

***Caution- thread revival****
This explains my bezel. It’s an exact match to the body color. I’ve wondered why mine isn’t white. The rust spots show it’s painted this way originally. So some of them did come body matched.
View attachment 1985572

Archie, is this 416 dune beige?

The old pics on this thread are priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom