has anyone seen a Rochester carb on 1F

Deffinatelly not trying to upgrade to that one, the po had it installed, it works horrible it seems like it doesn't get the needed amount of fuel to the engine, I'm looking to just get the original factory carb for F engine wich I think will be a deffinate better upgrade from this rochester .....

calixto

I had a Rochester 2 Jet on mine when I bought it before going back to a Jim C rebuilt original carb. Mine worked okay but not great for about 8 months. Switch that sucker out.

40's rock

SILVER Star

I had a Rochester 2 Jet on mine when I bought it before going back to a Jim C rebuilt original carb. Mine worked okay but not great for about 8 months. Switch that sucker out.
X2. They make great door stops...even my weber is way better

I had a carter on my rig when I originally bought it, I had nothing but trouble with it, then mark hooked me up with a nice stock aisin carb that I rebuilt and put in, haven't had a problem since.

Deffinatelly not trying to upgrade to that one, the po had it installed, it works horrible it seems like it doesn't get the needed amount of fuel to the engine, I'm looking to just get the original factory carb for F engine wich I think will be a deffinate better upgrade from this rochester .....
Post in the wanted classified.........

If you want electric cut solenoid ask for a D-40.....

Non-electric SD-40.......

Still have the oem air cleaner?

steenh

SILVER Star

That's what I'm running... never thought I had a problem. Runs 65-70 just fine.

Maybe I'm missing something?

Top Bottom