Hanna Sliders are on! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Great trip to SLO this past Sunday to get sliders installed. Had trashed the OEM running boards on Miller's about a month ago.

Son and I drove up, met Ken and had sliders installed. We then drove over to Pozo Saloon and sampled their wonderful tri-tip sandwich. Took Hi Mountain road back over to Pismo Beach and headed home. Stopped briefly and visited with Eric (E9999) to let him have a look at the sliders.

Couple of pics to enjoy. Mud welcome from my son at Pozo, Hi Mountain road view, and sliders.
Slider Install 2005 005.jpg
Hi Mountain Road.JPG
Slider Install 2005 010.jpg

beautiful sliders indeed and nice truck. Nice folks too.

(Is it just an impression or does the son try have a different haircut than the Dad? :D)

Brentba,

Sliders are looking good! Now its time to get into some rocks!

Did you stop and play on the sand?

Congrats - nice looking cruiser - great color:)

Joe

They aren't very attractive.

:D :flipoff2: :D

I think you should sell that truck to me before it craps out on you. :flipoff2:

e9999 said:
beautiful sliders indeed and nice truck. Nice folks too.

(Is it just an impression or does the son try have a different haircut than the Dad? :D)

Actually he has the buzz before I did and now he sports what is called a 'fohawk'. I draw the line at tatoos, body piercing and mohawk hair cuts. He just got it cut yesterday shorter, so the fohawk period is over (I hope). hehehe

Dan - you can't have her - she's clean! :D

Big Moose - didn't have time to play in the sand. :crybaby: Will save that for Surf N Turf in November. Son can't wait. He'll have his learner's permit by then, so this is fair warning for anyone planning on attending SnT that there will be a teenager terrorizing the dunes, with proper supervision of course. It was rocks that allowed these sliders to come about. :D

Doug - :flipoff2: hehehe

NorCalDoug said:
:D

sorry...I couldn't resist.

Took it the way you intended. hehehe :D

Just wish I'd had just a little time to take my son out on the dunes, but spent too much time just yacking with Ken. Eric (my son) was extremely patient the entire day. Methinks he's angling for his permit and license in a huge way. Really buckled down in summer on his Algebra grade. Litmus test will be first semester sophmore grades. He's 16 in December and grades come out in January and he knows it. I think getting my daughter her Scion has really woken him up in a good way.

Brentbba said:
Couple of pics to enjoy. Mud welcome from my son at Pozo, Hi Mountain road view, and sliders.

Looks like someone needs to work on their Scout solute.

What's that Scout Slogan again... oh yes, "Do a good turn daily"... "oh.. and if you get a chance pop'm the bird"

:flipoff2:

Rookie2 said:
Looks like someone needs to work on their Scout solute.

What's that Scout Slogan again... oh yes, "Do a good turn daily"... "oh.. and if you get a chance pop'm the bird"

:flipoff2:

That's Great! LOL!!! hehehe He did his good turn by coming along!

Rookie2 said:
:D I thought you might like that.

Just goes to show you he knows the Mud salute as well. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom