HAMOM - Remove and Replace work party? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
Earlier this week, Dave Rushing (roadstr6) and I were at his mecca of a garage working on the horns on my FJ-80. Anyway, we got discussing about taking off the kit from the FJ-80 (rack, tent, bumpers, spare carrier, etc over to the Diesel, and vice versa.

Granted Dave has the room, and gear to do such a thing, however, it is a bit of a challenge, as I have to bring two trucks over and go from there and will need a fair amount of assistance and hands to do the work- ARB bumpers are not light, and tent, et al. I don't want to impose on the guy, since that is my nature.

I know we all have work schedules to compete with- as mine can be really screwy, but I am willing to be flexible and provide good beer, and whatever food we need.

I am in Ballantyne- and my condo cannot accommodate something like this, plus my HOA WILL GO INSANE if this were to happen.

Thoughts??

@Ghostrider I it would be best to just give up on that idea and give me the diesel and you keep the 92 and gear. ;<) I will take good care of it.

HAMOM!!!

What month? Being flexible is good, but you've got to give some form of timeframe.

My schedule is pretty full from now until after July 4th weekend. If this needs to be done sooner than later, I can probably do June 8th. Longer term - July 13th, 20th, 27th are all good Saturdays for me AFAIK. Let us know what you are thinking @Ghostrider I.

My schedule is pretty full from now until after July 4th weekend. If this needs to be done sooner than later, I can probably do June 8th. Longer term - July 13th, 20th, 27th are all good Saturdays for me AFAIK. Let us know what you are thinking @Ghostrider I.
I am thinking on 13 July. Do you think we can complete it in a day? What would be a good start time for y'all?

No lift. I'm going to apply the gift certificate I bought off of fj40nc towards an OME suspension kit.

Beer requests honoured.

Bishop’s Finger.
Within reason... I'm not going to drain that much of my wallet, unless you can score me a deal. You going to be there?

Bishop’s Finger.

Hot damn that's a good beer. I've never seen it state side though. I know of a website to import it but it isnt cheap.

Damn now I want one

Within reason... I'm not going to drain that much of my wallet, unless you can score me a deal. You going to be there?
Probably not. Today’s test results have me on edge.

Full disclosure - I should be home sometime between October and May. For those paying attention...

Full disclosure - I should be home sometime between October and May. For those paying attention...
Understood.

Here’s hoping we don’t see you for a really long time...and I mean that most sincerely.

I am thinking on 13 July. Do you think we can complete it in a day? What would be a good start time for y'all?
I will try to make it. With the temps already reaching near 100 this week, I'm guessing July will be unbearable...I say 2am? :rofl:

I will try to make it. With the temps already reaching near 100 this week, I'm guessing July will be unbearable...I say 2am? :rofl:
Sounds good, for a NORAD employee

Around 1999 I found it in a mall food court (Crabtree?) in Raleigh. German restaurant. Haven’t seen it since. I want one, too.

Mr. Dunderbak's - man I miss that place. One of the first places I ever saw that did a wall hanging century beer club thing. Had to be all different beers and I think only 3 per visit counted. They had some GREAT sandwiches. That literally is about the only reason I ever wanted to go to a mall. Looks like there is still one in Tampa. I really miss the Hungry Woodsman, wish I remembered what all was on it but HOT DAMN if a memory can't make you drool.

Mr. Dunderbak's
Oh, hell yeah! I'd flown into RDU to play a show and the guy who picked me up said he wanted to stop there for lunch. I ate like crazy. Made the all-you-can-eat king crab legs at the gig take a distant second place!

This HAMOM is not going to happen, as nobody has contacted me about it to firm up the date and there has been no discussion about it on here since May 24th. I have decided to make alternate plans for Saturday. I am happy to host this (or any other) HAMOM in the future assuming all ducks are in alignment, but it will be up to the HAMOM requester to rally support and align said ducks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom