Ham Call Sign Master List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just passed technician last week.
So now I'm KN4NDE. Now I gotta get a radio or two or three.
Congratulations! Take a little time a research some radios. I personally use the Kenwood V71A because it is dual band, has a small detachable head and it does a good job of cross band repeating. Those things may not be important to you and there are a lot of good radios with many different features to pick from.

New Technician based in North Los Angeles County. Wife and I took the test last weekend.

KM6USS

No equipment yet (Other than some Boafengs we use for dirtbike communication via handheld, harness and headset)

image.jpeg

I would love to get my dad's call sign back from the early 60's. I was able to get close but no cigar. :)

There is a 2 year period from the licence expiration to the call sign being available to give relatives the opportunity to request the sign.
My dad passed away quite a while ago and at that time I unfortunately had no interest in amateur radio. One of my many regrets. My dad talked to folks all over the world whereas I'm happy just talking to folks on the trail.

KK6VIP out of Sonoma County, Ca. My mobile rig is a Kenwood D710G, but I haven’t installed it in my new truck, so I’m rolling GMRS handhelds on the trail for now.

And yes, that’s a random call sign. The FCC gods are trying to tell me something I guess.

KN4TDR new ticket

No mobile rig yet; leaning toward Kenwoods.

KE4KEG New tech. No equipment yet. Carb issues have taken priority.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom