Ham Call Sign Master List

PKP80

Took a quick second and consolidated all of the members mud ID's, Names, Call Sign, and Location.

Copy it to word, and keep it in the rig, punch it into your radio, or whatever else. Hope it helps.

Maybe this can get a Sticky?

Sam
PKP80
KI6KNB

bj70_guy

Who is this "bj79_guy" that seems to have stolen my name and call sign?! :D

bj70_guy

Sorry about that Norm...Consider it a 9 year upgrade.
I was also rather surprised to see so many Mud HAMs
I should really be BJ74_guy now anyway :grinpimp:
If you update it, feel free to add my location as Vancouver, BC.

Cool to see so many hams here now - I wonder how many have got their ticket in the last year?

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

How about dieselbigot and spressomon? I don't know their call signs, but I am going to print the list and carry to Surf and Turf. Nice going. Go study.

PKP80

How about dieselbigot and spressomon? I don't know their call signs, but I am going to print the list and carry to Surf and Turf. Nice going. Go study.
Drew, I have been updating and am going to update once more in a week or two before SnT so that the list is as inclusive as possible...

If anyone would like an emailed excel copy of the file just forward your email to me ONCE I HAVE PUT UP THE UPDATED VERSION....

Jerry D.

SILVER Star

:idea:Why not set up a “MUD calling frequency” on 2 meters? That way when we head out to a new event such as Tellico, Katemcy or Gray Rock, etc., when we show up, we can dial up the pre-set calling frequency to see who may be around.:beer: Use a simplex frequency such as 146.55 or 146.58 to make initial contact.

Thanks for the effort on the list. Nice to see such a large number of hams enjoying more that one hobby.

Jerry D.

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

:idea:Why not set up a “MUD calling frequency” on 2 meters? That way when we head out to a new event such as Tellico, Katemcy or Gray Rock, etc., when we show up, we can dial up the pre-set calling frequency to see who may be around.:beer: Use a simplex frequency such as 146.55 or 146.58 to make initial contact.

Thanks for the effort on the list. Nice to see such a large number of hams enjoying more that one hobby.

Jerry D.

Jerry-In Norcal we have done just that. Our standard frequency is 146.460. I saw a post that the Reno guys are adopting that frequency as well.

Nice work, I did something similar on another "board" I'm on.
Like the simplex standard thing too.
It would be nice to have reference to a local "HOME" repeater that one normally monitors?
(such as I normally monitor 146.88)

nakman

addict.

Jerry-In Norcal we have done just that. Our standard frequency is 146.460. I saw a post that the Reno guys are adopting that frequency as well.
Ha. We run that freq. here in Colo. as well.. blatantly stolen from you norcal guys :D.

And I think we've got 13 members in Rising Sun with call signs now. :beer:

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

Ha. We run that freq. here in Colo. as well.. blatantly stolen from you norcal guys :D.

And I think we've got 13 members in Rising Sun with call signs now. :beer:

Tim, I thought we agreed. You were going to send me a check for $5000 to use that frequency? :D

Very impressive on the membership!

KE7NRS

I'm located in Ely NV and a member of Wasatch Cruisers.

So far I've been really happy with the abilities of my little radio.

Top Bottom