H55f conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have read quite a bit about this but I did not see or find any true links to current sites that offer a complete conversion kit minus the transmission.

If anyone can offer a link that will detail a complete conversion, I will greatly appreciate it!

If anyone can provide links or a detail parts list of everything I need for the conversion I will also greatly appreciate.

Someone mentioned in one of the links the drive shafts need to be lengthened.. is this true?

Do I need a different bell housing to mate it to the engine or can I use the automatic existing housing? Or do I just need an adapter??

I also read I will need an oil/fluid line for the 5th gear?? Is this accurate?

Thank u Fam! For all your help

All the information is on this site.
We keep all the parts in stock to do these and have done four in just the last year, super popular. I also developed several products to make the job a lot easier such as plug-in wiring, premade clutch plumbing, pre-made floor block-off plates, etc,

They're about $9K drop-off and pickup here and about $6K of that is is parts.

I have read quite a bit about this but I did not see or find any true links to current sites that offer a complete conversion kit minus the transmission.

If anyone can offer a link that will detail a complete conversion, I will greatly appreciate it!

If anyone can provide links or a detail parts list of everything I need for the conversion I will also greatly appreciate.

Someone mentioned in one of the links the drive shafts need to be lengthened.. is this true?

Do I need a different bell housing to mate it to the engine or can I use the automatic existing housing? Or do I just need an adapter??

your in the right neighbor hood to get all the correct & up to date modern materials with a purist based mind-set approach phillosophy ,......

Down yonder in
Sunny WINTER PARK Florida ....🥶❄️🥶

281338133_680338669703958_6649906290821958765_n.png

download (5) - Copy.jpg

You'll need to source a bellhousing, transmission, shift lever, clutch line, pedal bucket that will accommodate, a clutch pedal, clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder, clutch slave, slave fork, 5th gear oiler, rebuild the t-case, new driveshafts or have yours altered, flywheel, clutch, transmission mount, other items I have forgotten.

You'll have to dig into old posts that give details on which bellhousing and transmission mounts to use, how to remove and install a pedal bucket, where to drill a hole for the clutch MC, etc. etc.

Or send it to @cruisermatt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom