GX470 Dissent Rear bumper buy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys new owner of a blacked out GX470. Started my search for a off road rear bumper to complete the truck a but was never happy with the selection until I stumbled on the dissent GX470 build thread. Loved the clean lines and spartan design.

Unfortunately these never made it into production. It looks like there was a ton of interest but Ben the owner of Dissent never got the 10 minimum to put it into production. I gave him a call and he was willing to make a run if there was interest and a 50% deposit from prospective buyers.

Price and features are the same as the 100 series options Ben has listed on his site $1400 which includes the Uncoated rear bumper, tow hitch and backup lights and all hardware. Tire carrier, single or dual swingarm and any accessories can be added at any time.
Dissent Offroad

Lets get these bumpers made! Who's ready to have a unique rear bumper!

1. G26er
2. DentGuy
3. Kyle F. FB
4. TnTnOla
5. Shpnout
6. Teejnut
7. James O. FB

*EDIT: Current list is growing and with Ben. Please reach out to him directly via email through his website to get added!

Last edited:
Here's a picture from the original build thread
IMG_1091 (1).JPG

Perfect timing.... just put my dissent front on last week. Plz add to list/ w tire carrier single swing out.

Tempting, I have a rear Coastal that I was planning to get welded up soon...

Are there any undercarriage shots of the Dissent rear? Want to be sure my spare 285/70/17 still fits underneath, not planning to do swingouts at the moment.

Edit: emailed Ben.

Last edited:
I'm in! Hopefully we can get the 10. Have we posted on FB GXOR?

We're moving forward! Already more than half way there I think we have a good chance of making it to 10. I've posted on GXOR already and welcome anyone drumming up support on other platforms.

Last edited:
Hmm I missed it in GXOR, but I'll post in my local GXOR region to see if there's interest. One downside of GXOR is sometimes you miss out on posts due to FB and how they do the feed.

What would the price be for the rear bumper with 1 tire swing out?

rear base bumper
$1400 +300 for aluminum
fits 98-07 lc100 and lx470,
Includes base bumper, tow package, backup lights, 7pin trailer plug and harness along with all mounting hardware.
Tire carrier with aluminum riser and flip up table
$750
Accessories swing arm
$250
this comes with everything needed to mount the second accessories swing arm, accessories sold separatel.
Basket and tray accessory mount
$125
This is required for installation of the jerry can basket or the accessory tray. It does include a 2” ac receiver that works great with the 1up bike rack.
Aluminum accessory tray.
$125
the accessory tray will bolt up to the second swing arm, the tray is aluminum and the mount is steel. The tray is 24x16 and is great for an icechest, jerrycans etc it also works great as a table when nothing is mounted to it.
(please note that the accessory mount is sold separately and required for installation)
3 Jerry can basket
$200
holds 3 cans, please note that this will require the accessory swing arm and accessory mount that are both sold separate

Great question I copied the info from Ben's website for quick reference. I plan on getting the base bumper right now then adding the tire carrier table and possibly a Jerry can carrier some time down the road.

Here's a few pictures I found of the flip down table. Have a stainless steel marine grill that would work perfectly there.

IMG_2126.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG

I posted this on GXOR So Cal and there were some questions, so re-posting the answers here from Ben.

• Shipping: "Typically looking at a base rate of $250 for California and $300 anywhere else."
    • " We certainly can bundle to the same destination a save a good amount."
  • Metal thickness: "Steel is a combo of 3/16 and 1/2 for the recovery points."
  • Weight of bumper: "Unfortunately no weights yet but should be close to 120lbs on the bumper and 45lbs each swing."

Hey guys new owner of a blacked out GX470. Started my search for a off road rear bumper to complete the truck a but was never happy with the selection until I stumbled on the dissent GX470 build thread. Loved the clean lines and spartan design.

Unfortunately these never made it into production. It looks like there was a ton of interest but Ben the owner of Dissent never got the 10 minimum to put it into production. I gave him a call and he was willing to make a run if there was interest and a 50% deposit from prospective buyers.

Price and features are the same as the 100 series options Ben has listed on his site $1400 which includes the Uncoated rear bumper, tow hitch and backup lights and all hardware. Tire carrier, single or dual swingarm and any accessories can be added at any time.
Dissent Offroad

Lets get these bumpers made! Who's ready to have a unique rear bumper!

1. G26er
2. DentGuy
3. Kyle F. FB
4. TnTnOla
5.SoyViejo - I'm very interested.. Any pics avail and whwn wilk they be avaiable. What a front with winch avail?
d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom