For Sale Gunnison Colorado 1971 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Brown
Has been in my family for a long time, don't really want to sell but I don't use it often and life changes have me looking to free up some funds for other things.

many upgrades including engine upgrade to 2f, front disc brake conversion, power steering conversion, winch, floor shift conversion and much more. mechanically in great shape. Has weber carb, headers, newer radiator, newer muffler and many more newer parts. Tires are going to need replaced soon, I may get them replaced and increase price, but a new owner may want to choose their own. Pictured with older 33s, as well as current fj60 rims with 31s. Both sets included if buyer wants them, the 33s are pretty much done, the 31s have plenty of tread but are old. Typical rust but not a basket case, definitely a good candidate for restoring, or just use it as is. Doors, top and frame are in great shape. Only real rust is tub stuff. I primered it a few years ago just to help protect it until i could get to working on the body as well as doing some other preventative measures on the body/frame. The 2f had 90k miles on a rebuild when it was installed, I've probably put 20k on it since then.

It runs and drives and has been a daily driver many times over my ownership. Does have some things that could be addressed, small items to fix, and an endless list of things that one could do to it offroad wise or restoration wise, but works as it is and is a great rig whether looking for something to restore, something to offroad, something to have/use as is or something to make into an overland vehicle. Also includes bikini top in ok condition. Will throw in whatever extra parts I have at time of sale as well. Does have a skid plate, just not on in these pictures.

I can provide more information for seriously interested buyers. I have reciepts for everything done since the 90s, it's a good stack of paperwork.

Currently the things it needs, speedo doesn't work, needs gear at transmission/tcase, tires, could use a tune up, been a couple years since I've done one, tie rods are bent, as I said I don't use it much, but when I do it's around my property winching logs, stumps, etc sometimes in tight places, I had a mishap turning around and did not see a small stump in front of me and hit it at low speed, bending the tie rods.

Open to reasonable offers and happy to discuss vehicle with serious buyers. Clean Colorado title in my name.

Asking $16,500.

20230721_072409.jpg

20230721_072359.jpg

20230721_072348.jpg

20230721_072332.jpg

20230721_072328.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom