SOLD SLC, UT 1971 Toyota FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(252, 249, 249)
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/8811318
Price: $8,500

View the link to see all the pictures.

Description:
I have a running and driving FJ40 for sale.
I traded for this not to long ago. I could use the extra cash for some hospital bills, but I don’t need to sell.
It DOES run and drive. Well enough to drive around the neighborhood. The glass is currently out of the vehicle, so I wouldn’t recommend driving too far. I DO have all the glass for the 40, it’s just out because it’s mid restoration. As you can see in the pictures, a lot of body work has already been done. The frame is really clean. Only spot of rust is in the rear where the frame meets the rear bumper. The hard top needs work, and the passenger side rocker panel needs to be replaced, which I have the new rocker panel. In-line 6, three on the tree. Great clean project that runs and drives. See below, and as pictured, for what is included.

-4 extra original rims with three tires

-All the glass for the hard top and for the doors/windshield.

-New rocker panel ready to be welded on

-One of the jump seats.

-All the tailgate pieces

-Random OEM pieces. Lights, emblems, switches, bolts, etc.
This will be a great project for someone. The fact that it runs and drives while also having low rust for the age, will make this an easier restoration then most 40’s out there. Please look through all of the pictures. I tried to get as many great pictures of any rust spots. Asking $8,500. Serious inquiries only. Title in hand.

1654941-1694799477-540384.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom