Great Folding Camp Table (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone considered one of these folding beer pong tables? Looks affordable, waterproof, lightweight and packs to 24"x24"x5", but when open it's a 2ft by 8ft buffet table!
Amazon.com : Beer Pong Table, BeerPongMax 8ft (2.43m) Official Size Beer Pong Folding Table - Portable, Lightweight & Easy-to-Clean : Sports & Outdoors
51ZF%2BpaoQeL._SL1000_.jpg
Only thing I wouldn't like is having the middle set of legs and needing to shim one side all the time. Wait...looks like all of the legs are click-adjust. Just leave the center legs higher than the other, unless they're needed to provide support and prevent stressing the center hinge. 25x25x5 sounds great.

Only thing I wouldn't like is having the middle set of legs and needing to shim one side all the time. Wait...looks like all of the legs are click-adjust. Just leave the center legs higher than the other, unless they're needed to provide support and prevent stressing the center hinge. 25x25x5 sounds great.
yep, adjustable, and I'm sure drilling a few extra holes would make it easier to level out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom