craigslist Great 86 FJ60 on CL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No kidding. The sum of the parts are worth more than the asking price. Throw in the labor that is already done and you’re way ahead on value.

May be the most well written/detailed CL ad of all time

May be the most well written/detailed CL ad of all time

That’s @OSS 60... he’s very thorough. And his knowledge (specifically 2F/60-specific info) he’s posted to the 60 section really has been a great help to forum members. Especially new owners with stock trucks.

I’m sad to see someone who’s owned it for so long looking to sell, but at least it seems like he’d prefer it get used to just sitting.

That’s @OSS 60... he’s very thorough. And his knowledge (specifically 2F/60-specific info) he’s posted to the 60 section really has been a great help to forum members. Especially new owners with stock trucks.

I’m sad to see someone who’s owned it for so long looking to sell, but at least it seems like he’d prefer it get used to just sitting.

Damn, if that his truck, the price just went up another $10k.

Seriously, whoever buys this truck is purchasing a legend from a legend. Wish I had some spare cash laying around, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Awesome dialed in rig for sure. But what is up with the glove box, is it missing or am I just not looking at it right

He mentions the removal of the glove box in his ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom