Gotta spend money to save money (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could not get shipping to USA on the site on a killer deal....

Anyone have a friend in Australia I can ship it to, then ship it to good ol' USA?

Sale Items
My Sister has a few.

@SammyT96LX450 had a friend there, so shipping to them. $770 USD shipped, so hopefully can find a cheap way to ship to US.

Send me weights and dimensions on what you have. I’ll see how cheap I can get them here.

BDC83211-1179-480B-829C-4491D18A4530.jpeg

Send me weights and dimensions on what you have. I’ll see how cheap I can get them here.

Looking for ways to get box from Australia to US. The main box is 70lbs, 30x11x12". It has two boxes inside, so could be split in two if weight is an issue.

Anyone have contacts?

Looking for ways to get box from Australia to US. The main box is 70lbs, 30x11x12". It has two boxes inside, so could be split in two if weight is an issue.

Anyone have contacts?
I'm no help at all for international shipments unfortunately.

DHL is the best price I’ve seen. From anything but always set up by companies in Aus. Like many American companies all the pricing and love comes from big customers. Individuals pay bonuses...

I’m waiting on one more quote. The slow boat from China price. I’ll let you know

Got a friend in NZ with two empty bags headed to US in 10 days, so trying to find a way to get from Sydney to NZ.

k

eBay.com is offering an extra 15% Off Eligible Purchases Sitewide (Maximum discount of $100) w/ promo code POPUPSAVINGS(apply during checkout to receive discount). Thanks iconian

Note, must apply the listed promo code to receive discount. Maximum discount value is $100.

Just converted my 8' fluorescent fixtures to direct wire LED, deleting ballasts and adding LED tubes...WOW! Don't know if it will save money, but instant bright light, no more loud humming and flickering...totally worth it. Gotta bunch of 8' HO fluorescent tubes if anybody wants them :)

I did the same thing in my garage earlier in the year. Swapped from 8' to 4' and ballast bypass. 50 light bulbs later I have tons of light. 4' bulbs were easier to handle than the 8 footers. Changing all the tombstones sucked but was worth it in the end.

15461845953326232852406503818815.jpg

Saw this on slickdeals.net....

REI - Yakima Skyrise 2 Roof Top Tent - RTT for $561.69 - Yakima SlimShady Awning $135.69
For those who are looking to get into the whole overlanding - camping scene and looking for a cheap name brand roof top tent. REI has the Yakima Skyrise 2 person roof top tent for $748.93, but if you are a REI member (one time $20 fee) you can get an additional 25% and get the tent for only $561.69.

MSRP for the tent is $1099.

Oversized shipping for this tent is $180, or you can have it shipped free to REI and pick it up from your nearest store.

They also have the Yakima SlimShady awning for $180.93 for non REI members and $135.69 for REI members.

MSRP is $279

Store: REI

also 3 person...

https://www.rei.com/product/11480...ise-2-tent

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom