Gotta spend money to save money (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I get $229 when I put it in my cart. Plus $20 in tax.

Yep, sale was yesterday.... life moves pretty fast.

Gruory via Amazon has 30-Piece Insma 2" Roloc Quick Change Sanding Discs + 1/4'' Holder on sale for $13.29 after promo code R3JJ6LG2. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on $25+ orders. Thanks tylixxa

Includes:
  • 10x Fine Surface Conditioning Disc, Green
  • 10x Medium Surface Conditioning Disc, Red
  • 10x Coarse Surface Conditioning Disc, Brown
  • 1x 1/4'' Shank Holder

Buy Now ►
eBay.com is offering an extra 15% Off Everything w/ a Minimum Purchase of $25+ (Maximum discount of $100) w/ promo code PREGAME15(apply in cart to receive discount). Thanks sd_junky

Note, must apply the listed promo code to receive discount. Maximum discount value is $100. A minimum purchase of $25 is required (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes).

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Offer valid from 8:00 AM PT on August 28, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 28, 2018 or while supplies last. Eligible items excludes warranties/protection plan, coins & paper money, gift cards and coupons

pic.
image1.JPG

Kelly, wanted to say thank you for the roloc coupon. i was running low and now have restocked shop supplies.

Dewalt Flexvolt 60 Volt Chainsaw and Blower Combo $349 FS
Combo includes 16" Flexvolt Chainsaw with 3.0ah battery (regular $349) and Flexvolt leaf blower. Basically get the leaf blower for free if you already needed to buy the chainsaw.

Free shipping to home or store pickup.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWAL.../305949934

Store: Home Depot

Some killer deals, today only on dewalt yard stuff. I really love my chainsaw and the hedge trimmer.

On our CO trip, the chainsaw made about 15 cuts through 8-10" logs plus a dozen smaller cuts on one battery. Really tempted on that string trimmer. Looks like I could sell the hedge trimmer for $100 on ebay and come out at $140 for weedeater and battery. HMMMMM.

@weejub

Special Buy Of The Day

I bought the chainsaw blower deal you posted up. Both are great. Thanks!!

Ace Hardware.com has First Alert Standard Fire Home Extinguisher (2-1/2 Lbs) on sale for $9.99 valid for Ace Rewards Membersonly. Select free in-store pickup only if stock permits. Thanks USAman

Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location. Product is unavailable to Ship to Home. Ace Rewards Membership is free to sign up here.

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Offer valid through October 31, 2018 or while promotion last. Limit one per member - Discombobulated

buzztronics via eBay has 2-Pack DEWALT DCB205 20V MAX XR 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery for $104. Shipping is free. Thanks iconian

eBay Seller Info:

DiscountTireDirect via eBay is offering $100 Off $400+ on Tire or Wheel Purchases (Cooper, Bridgestone, Yokohama, Vogue, Goodyear, Dunlop & More) when you checkout with promo code PTIRES18. Shipping is free. Thanks strongreader

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Coupon can be used up to two times per eBay account. Limit one use per transaction (or cart) while supplies last. Offer valid through 11:59 PM PT on October 28, 2018. -johnny_miller

I think you can use their coupons in store. I'll try and report back. I love this coupon. Need new snow tires.

ebay has 10% off everything today only.

upload_2018-10-25_8-49-39.png

Been meaning to post this up.

My Hometown Discounts

Chux Trux discounts gift cards every Monday after a chiefs game by whatever the chiefs score. Last weekend the discount was 45 percent. The limit is 3, $100 gift cards each game.

lowes deal, but amazon has matched it.

https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCK720D2-Compact-7-Tool-Combo/dp/B01NGWUBM7

DeWALT 7-Tool Combo Kit 20V MAX Li-ion Cordless Combo Kit + 2 Batteries, Charger, Bag $379 was $679 @ Lowes.com
Saw this on Lowe's.com today, looks like a solid deal since this was FP previously @ $399. Price is now $379 and can possibly be combined with a coupon, if you have one, to bring the price down even further.

DCK720D2 Combo kit includes:
  • DCD780 20 V MAX 1/2-in cordless drill
  • DCF885 20 V MAX cordless impact driver
  • DCG412 20 V cordless angle grinder
  • DCS393 20 V MAX circular saw
  • DCS381 20 V MAX reciprocating saw
  • DCL040 handheld flashlight
  • DCR006 portable speaker
Specs:
  • DCD780 20 V MAX 1/2-in cordless drill has a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
  • DCF885 20 V MAX cordless impact driver offers one-handed loading for its 1/4-in hex chuck that accepts 1-in bit tips
  • DCF885 20 V MAX cordless impact driver has 3 LED lights with a 20-second delay after trigger release, providing visibility without shadows
  • DCL040 is a bright flashlight that illuminates your work area with LED output of 110 lumens
  • DCG412 20 V cordless angle grinder has an 8,000 rpm motor that provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
  • DCS393 20 V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2-in carbide blade can cut 2 x 4s at a 45° angle in a single pass
  • DCS381 20 V MAX reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
  • DCR006 Portable speaker runs off DEWALT; 12 V/20 V MAX battery packs and has Bluetooth 4.0
https://www.lowes.com/pd/item/1000295453

upload_2018-11-6_11-15-53.png

eBay.com offers an additional 15% Off Eligible Purchases Sitewide (up to a $100 maximum discount) when you apply coupon code PICKFAST and checkout via the eBay App. Shipping varies by item.
FYI, I hate the mobile app, so I use normal ebay on my laptop, put things in my cart, then login on the app to pay for them and apply the coupon.

2085DC67-7DF1-44EF-B7C9-CBC8F78A9437.png

31945F47-2521-46BE-A71F-7A3E13C155E9.png

I could not get shipping to USA on the site on a killer deal....

Anyone have a friend in Australia I can ship it to, then ship it to good ol' USA?

Sale Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom