Gotta spend money to save money (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In stock at costco cheaper. Wish i had purchased them at costco. Would have paid for my membership. They were in stock last week in insependence. Note, for cars get pinch weld blocks. These work great and have a very small footprint. I mounted mine on the wall.View attachment 2056996

That looks pretty slick. Do you think this would work on Land Cruisers ? Do you have any shots of how it actually mates up to your vehicle ?

I picked up the one that could pick up the lexus. Which surprisingly enough weighs more than the fj62. Hybrid awd. That picture is the prius which required something. First pic is the blocks. Second is my storage in the garage. I imagine for the cruiser I will make a spacer with a c channel on top to cup the frame. Seems kinda dumb to only pick the cruiser up a few inches. I end up stacking the 2 blocks to lift the prius. They have different spacers as well.
20190819_201534.jpg

20190819_201529.jpg

The pre fab spacer, imagine same thing out of square tube would be better for a cruiser frame

this deal is live again if anyone missed it.

AAFES Members: DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) $115.07 No Tax, Free Ship
https://www.shopmyexchange.com/de...e-/8124410

Back in stock.

Shopmyexchange offers the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) for $115.07 with No Tax and Free Shipping.

Note: Must be an AAFES Member to purchase.

Store: AAFES

this deal is live again if anyone missed it.

AAFES Members: DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) $115.07 No Tax, Free Ship

Back in stock.

Shopmyexchange offers the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) for $115.07 with No Tax and Free Shipping.

Note: Must be an AAFES Member to purchase.

Store: AAFES
I can also order if anyone wants one.

This is a really good quality set. I bought it some time ago... really happy with it.

Amazon has 7-Piece GearWrench 84000D Hook and Pick Set on sale for $17.16. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders of $25 or more. Thanks akshon

Includes:
  • 5" Cotter Pin Puller
  • 4" Hose Puller Pick
  • 4-1/2" Awl
  • 3-1/8" Mini Full Hook
  • 3-1/8" 90° Mini Hook
  • 3-1/8" Straight Mini Hook
  • 3-1/8" Mini Offset Hook
  • Blow Mold Tray

Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro / Air $35 + Free Shipping
Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro / Air Buy Now ►
Update: This popular deal is now available again

Adorama has Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro / Air for $34.99. Shipping is free. Thanks iconian

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Flexible dividers securely house DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter, up to 5 extra batteries, hydration reservoir, snacks and shed layers. -TheAnarchist

Looks like this deal is now available for $57.56...

I'd take one if anyone can add me to their order.

Thanks,
Rick

20% off all Goodyear, Dunlop & Kelly tires through 10/31. USE CODE NEXTGEN20 at Goodyear.com. Code only good for 1 use. If anyone needs additional discounts don’t hesitate to PM. Happy Friday.

Walmart.com has select Kidde Fire Extinguishers on sale listed below. Select free in-store pickup where available, otherwise shipping is free on $35+ orders. Thanks iconian and dhc014

Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary by location.

Available:
I have the 3lb ones mounted in the second row of the 80 using the optional metal mounting brackets. Have been there for years without any issue. Don’t rattle or have ever come loose while wheeling.

B7881C8A-7583-4104-873E-3888F0C940E4.jpeg

Amazon has 25-Pack Makita 4-1/2"x.032"x7/8" Ultra Thin Cutt Off Wheel (Stainless) on sale for $15.75. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $25 or more. Thanks Steeve

Note, item must be sold/shipped by Amazon

Getting ready to make a big parts order from Kurt at cruiseroutfitters. @cruiseroutfit

Figure it will be a pallet of stuff, so anyone else local need anything big that wants to hop a ride?

Lift for 73' series and shocks.

LS adapter to H55f tranny.

For the 75' tranny parts... hoping he has h151 tranny parts. I know he has the pressure plate I need.

I'd like a pair of rear bumperettes for the 40. Not big but shipping them might be expensive.
52153-60011 and 52152-60011
I'd also like a front bumper, but don't see it on his site. I'll call and ask.

Weller Welding/Soldering Products: 260/200-Watt Soldering Gun Kit w/ Case $36 & More
Weller Welding/Soldering Products: 260/200-Watt Soldering Gun Kit w/ Case Buy Now ►
Amazon.com has Weller Welding & Soldering Products on sale. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders $25+. Thanks JeremyS8635

Example Deals:

@kc_chevota shared this deal with me, and i got my Lowe's to match the price from the MO side lowes.... Really nice, heavy duty sawhorse.

1575580891460.png

Kobalt 42-in W x 32-in H Adjustable Steel Adjustable Saw Horse (800-lb Capacity) B&M YMMV $23.98
Not as good as the 2-pack sale at the beginning of November, but the reviews for the product are decent. Use Brickseek to find inventory and the best price (there are 2 stores right next to each other and one was lower then the other) and then choose in-store pickup to reserve and pay online.

[Brickseek] [brickseek.com]

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-4...1000105365

Store: Lowe's

brickseek shows many in stock still...
1575580865565.png

good deals on marmot sleeping bags.

Marmot has select Sleeping Bags on sale listed below. Shipping is free. Thanks the-press-box

Available (all Left Zip unless noted):
No Longer Available:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom