Got a jones for an 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friends,

I drive a 2006 LC which I love completely … almost. I say almost because I'm am so disgusted with the "whale tail" rear foil that it keeps me awake at night. What were they thinking?! Anyway, I want to get back to the LC roots and am looking at a few 1997's on line. Problem is that I've never had a chance to drive one or even peruse one thoroughly and I don't want to fly half way across the country pursuing an internet deal cold turkey. Unfortunately there are none currently for sale reasonably close to me to check out.

I'm wondering if some kind soul in or near Littleton CO would be so kind as to let me check out their model 80 ('96 or '97) LC. I'd rather that it be "stock" than modified for serious off-road. I would only take 15 minutes or so.

Appreciated,
luvthelc

Shouldn't be hard to find a local seller where you are. Just arrange a test drive.

I have an HDJ81 you can drive if you'd like. I'm in Centennial. Close to Holly and Orchard.

Angelo

I have an HDJ81 you can drive if you'd like. I'm in Centennial. Close to Holly and Orchard.

Angelo

That would be great. I'm near Mineral and Santa Fe. Very close. I could go to you or meet you in between. I'm semi-retired so my schedule is pretty flexible except Tu and Th evenings. How can we hook this up?

That would be great. I'm near Mineral and Santa Fe. Very close. I could go to you or meet you in between. I'm semi-retired so my schedule is pretty flexible except Tu and Th evenings. How can we hook this up?

Realize that an HDJ81 is NOT what you will experience with a typical USA 80 series gasoline version.

HDJ81 is a diesel version, not normally available in the USA.

Mines a junker with 325k miles, lift/35's, and worn out shocks and suspension bushings, but you're welcome to come take it for a spin. I'm in Westminster/Arvada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom