Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the pricing seems to be cheaper than the Cove .... How were the bathrooms/bath house?
bathouse has a couple of showers and stalls. There were also some porta potties scattered about and we did see them getting cleaned one evening. No complaints, far less smell than the Cove.

Looks like a great weekend. A couple of things:
1) How in heck did Matzell (blue 40?) not roll over at least 3 times. That was definitely giving it the beans
2) someone does not mess around when it comes to a dinner knife
3) Which bourbon won out?

Many thanks go out to Andrew @TRDdrew for getting me leapfrogged down the road to recovery! We got the door open, and the shape back to a satisfactory configuration, and I have a used glass sourced. We took a stab at reracking the d-pillars with trees and winches with middling results, a hydraulic tool will be employed next time. Should have a windshield sourced soon. And a front right quarter panel/fender, lol.

Andrew is the man! 💯🤓

2836592D-456D-4529-B034-DC5362F8AE0F.jpeg

18B0B183-E131-4B0C-A846-814FDBF32215.jpeg

Many thanks go out to Andrew @TRDdrew for getting me leapfrogged down the road to recovery! We got the door open, and the shape back to a satisfactory configuration, and I have a used glass sourced. We took a stab at reracking the d-pillars with trees and winches with middling results, a hydraulic tool will be employed next time. Should have a windshield sourced soon. And a front right quarter panel/fender, lol.

Andrew is the man! 💯🤓
@kevin in okinawa anytime man, glad it came out as well as it did. just trying to make the best out of a crappy situation

Looks like a great weekend. A couple of things:
1) How in heck did Matzell (blue 40?) not roll over at least 3 times. That was definitely giving it the beans
2) someone does not mess around when it comes to a dinner knife
3) Which bourbon won out?
Yeah we’ve all been wondering the same. All I know is brass balls. Lol. That old Gerber Gator has rumbled around my camp gear for years. I like that it folds up so when reaching in utensil slot you aren’t worried about getting cut. Bourbon??? Maybe @Catskills or @TRFCSUX can answer that. I enjoyed them all

The videos dont' play on my Safari browser, if you use Chrome, they do play, but you have to click twice or three times. Try that and hope it helps!

just backing the 61 up into the garage so we can start on the other side! Got the sheet metal repair (a-pillar and windshield channel) finished on the driver side, on to the passenger side! I might make it to Fall Crawl after all. TRDDrew, I will need to contact the windshield guy soon! :)

backing that thing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom