golden mtn trip july 12-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just don't like sleeping in a pool of my own sweat. Zack, you got a girl; It's different in that situation!

I'll bring the blow up pool and trampoline. We can set up a slip and slide on trail 2!

I'm in as long as its not 110*F and humid as hell. I can sit in a sauna at home and experience the torture.

I'll bring the blow up pool and trampoline.

I'm in as long as its not 110*F and humid as hell. I can sit in a sauna at home and experience the torture.

You have AC... and doors. If it's 110, I'm riding with you.

Sent from another Galaxy

I'll bring the blow up pool and trampoline. We can set up a slip and slide on trail 2!
If it rains, trail 2 will already be a slip 'n slide anyway!

So says the guy with AC!!! :rolleyes:
And I guess we won't be seeing you - cause that's pretty much what it's gonna be like in my estimations. :flipoff2: Probably 90's in temp and humidity.

I'm in for GSMTR PART 2!!!!

LOL. My AC died last year. The heat comes in, it doesn't get out. I may have to turn on the seat heaters if the AC gets too cold :grinpimp:. Good thing I have cup holders too! Those who want AC are more than welcome to pile in the 100.

You buy the batteries and I'll bet ya a 12 pack I can install them in under 10 minutes smart ass! Paying for them is what's holding me up.

You can always steal the battery out of the DD for the weekend.

I'm in if I don't break the 40 at Hawk Pride.

Don't be jealous of the "WAGONS" Steve !!!!! We love our AC......

This!!! I got the AC unit if'n someone has the generator

redneck ac 2.jpg

My crew chief/co-driver Matt (some of you met him at the ACC ride last November) is interested in coming as well. Looks like we're pretty much a definite.

Sent from another Galaxy

I just don't like sleeping in a pool of my own sweat. Zack, you got a girl; It's different in that situation!

What are you saying that if u had a girl with you and it was hot you would then sleep in a pool of your sweat??? sorry i dont understand the last part.. i do understand not sleeping while hot. How does a gal change the situation.. and to clear the air i was just playing with yall bc i hate being the only camper lol.

Yeah Zack, all in good fun buddy. And if you don't get it, it's not worth explaining; ask her, maybe she'll get it! haha

So, given the number of people interested in this trip, it looks like the bunk house is probably out. Has anyone contacted the park yet? If we have a tentative head count I'll hit them up and see if we can get one of the pavilions. That way we'll have some shelter from the sun and power, lights, etc.

Has anyone contacted the park yet? If we have a tentative head count I'll hit them up and see if we can get one of the pavilions. That way we'll have some shelter from the sun and power, lights, etc.
I emailed them two days ago asking if we could use that building by the ball field that the bathrooms are attached to. I know it has a large open room inside and I envisioned we could all throw sleeping bags out on the floor for the AC at night and also congregate in there for meals and such. No response as of yet.

So, given the number of people interested in this trip, it looks like the bunk house is probably out. Has anyone contacted the park yet? If we have a tentative head count I'll hit them up and see if we can get one of the pavilions. That way we'll have some shelter from the sun and power, lights, etc.

I was kind of waiting for a head count to do the same thing Sam. Sounding like 20ish maybe.
I still plan on cooking for everyone Saturday night and I'm figuring that many at the moment anyway.
Sent from my detachment from reality.

I emailed them two days ago asking if we could use that building by the ball field that the bathrooms are attached to. I know it has a large open room inside and I envisioned we could all throw sleeping bags out on the floor for the AC at night and also congregate in there for meals and such. No response as of yet.

I was kind of waiting for a head count to do the same thing Sam. Sounding like 20ish maybe.
I still plan on cooking for everyone Saturday night and I'm figuring that many at the moment anyway.

I sent them an email just for some general info including a pavilion possibly. If I don't hear anything back pretty quick I'll call the ACC crew and see who they normally talk to. Steve I think they're normally only staffed on the weekend if memory serves me correctly.

Sent from another Galaxy

I sent them an email just for some general info including a pavilion possibly. If I don't hear anything back pretty quick I'll call the ACC crew and see who they normally talk to. Steve I think they're normally only staffed on the weekend if memory serves me correctly.

Sent from another Galaxy

Thanks Sam, I know the last time I was up there they gave us a pavilion for normal camping rate because it was a slow weekend.

Jayne usually returns my emails within a few days. Maybe it is always on the weekend and I've just never realized it. I have her direct email too if I need to send there vice "info@".

I'd say a pavilion is a necessity if we can't get any AC'd space (which is unlikely I think). The "ACC pavilion" is always nice because it has power and is close to bathrooms.
- Everyone bring some fans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom