Gauge Bezel Restoration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you guys go thru the trouble of paintint you might want to at the same time ground down the bulb protections. You will get much more light in the cluster

From where?

I have the code at the shop, and I know it was put into the FAQ at one time, might check there for it, other wise, I'll trade it for a set of late model 40 seat covers :) If you can't find it, pm me and I'll look it up. We have dupont and pitt here, it'll be one or the other. I think last time I had it mixed, it was at finishbastards. Which would be PPG.

Toyota ash grey metallic is the original color. Still available.

I have the code at the shop, and I know it was put into the FAQ at one time, might check there for it, other wise, I'll trade it for a set of late model 40 seat covers :) If you can't find it, pm me and I'll look it up. We have dupont and pitt here, it'll be one or the other. I think last time I had it mixed, it was at finishbastards. Which would be PPG.

You confused me.........I was thinking "It was still available" as in a touch up from Toyota.....

I like the JT stuff if I need to spray, or I use a powder that I had matched to a new bumperette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom