For Sale El Paso, TX: 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Overlander (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://youtu.be/CncxmA_oC2g
Up for sale here is my beloved 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser.

By way of backstory, I bought it bone stock with 88k from Toyota of Boerne here in Texas after my 1996 FJ80 caught fire while off-roading and burned down in front of my eyes (see profile pic). With the input and help from a few of the Mud members here, I've since converted her into a capable and comfortable overlanding vehicle with an emphasis on camping and sleeping.

My wife and I are avid rock climbers and used the vehicle to essentially take us safely to and from backcountry and otherwise difficult access climbing areas. We love the solitude of backcountry cruiser camping and generally being on our own program. This vehicle was outfitted with that mode in mind. That said, most of the miles on the vehicle are easy highway miles with a small percentage being advanced dirt roading rather than true 4x4 terrain (if I'm being honest). The vehicle's true potential was utilized far less than I'd imagined due to a variety of factors, and that's one reason for the sale. But when we were in the mode, doing our thing, it performed well and was awesome.

So there it is, she runs like a top and is ready to Rock and Roll. No known outstanding service issues. Rust Free. Oil/Fluids have been well maintained throughout its life with me. A bit of clear coat pin-striping and a few spots of actual paint scratches. Many cool upgrades as listed. ($17.5k worth).

Slee Offroad installed the suspension, sliders, roof rack and bull bar at their shop in Golden. The Bushmaster 270 awning was purchased here from a fellow Mud member and is one of my favorite features. The Bradlee Custom bed/drawer system was built and installed by Todd Bradlee in Bishop, CA. Parenthetically, this guy is a true wood working artist, check out his website to get an idea of what he's capable of, pretty darn cool. <todd bradlee furniture - https://toddbradlee.com>. The roof rack has custom fitted load bars that I used to affix a large Thule box however they could obviously be used to affix any load bar compatable item(s).

Asking $38,000 here on Mud - I'm planning on leaving this listing up on Mud exclusively for a week or so and if it's still here after that, I'll list it on the typical car sale sites for a higher asking price. It would be my preference to find a new home with a Mud member. Any questions please don't hestitate to ask. You can also text me at 716-998-1906. Name is Pete. Thanks for looking.

See Carfax attached.

Basic Stats
Mileage: 162,900
Year: 2013
Color: Black
Condition: Good
Facts: Purchased in October of 2018 with 88k from Toyota of Boerne, TX
Non-Native Features
Bush Company 270 degree awning
Rhino Rack Roof System (Backbone Roof Rack System, Pioneer Platform Tray 84"x49" with Expedition Rails, wind fairing and custom fitted low profile Rhino Rack load bars (for a roof box mount etc)
Slee SliderSteps
TJM Bull Bar with Fog lights and parking sensor integration (no winch but winch ready)
OME BP51 Suspension Kiit with 2.5" lift with SPC UCAs
Bradlee Custom Bed and Drawer System
Custom Foam Upolstered Mattress
OEM Side Window deflectors (from UAE)
OEM Chiller drop in storage tray - see pic
Fumoto Valve on oil pan (makes oil changes more civilized).
Jowett Performance Billet oil cap (oil filter housing with fumoto and included socket - makes changing the oil filter more civilized)
Rear Exit swtich/handle kit from Cruiser Outfitters (rear hatch internal electronic door escape button with handle makes for easier sleeping logistics)
Custom Tool Kit in Left Tailgate storage compartment
Proclip Custom Phone mount
BFG KO2s x 5 (approx.75% treadlife left)
Toyota OEM TRD 17" Rock Warrior Wheels with K02s 285/70 R17 x 5
Comes with sale:
OEM 2nd and 3rd row seats with mounting hardware
OEM Wheels and Tires x 5 (Yokohama Geolanders - good tread life)
All OEM standard equitpment:
OEM toolkit in Right Tailgate storage compartment
OEM bottle jack
OEM Tow package
Damaged things
3rd row driver's side seatbelt storage clip (plastic tab is broken) - see pic
Scratched clear coat and paint throughout - see pics
Driver's side rear crack in paint above tail light - see pic
Wrinkled chrome door strips - see pic
Recently Repaired Parts/Services
Alignment and tire rotation (tops tire) 1/20/24
Radiator replaced with OEM (dealership) 7/22/22
CDL actuator repair (dealership) 7/22/22
Coolant and Transmission Flush (dealership) 11/7/2019
Fuel injection service (dealership) 11/7/2019
Plugs and wires (dealership) 11/7/2019
4x4 serivice (dealership) 11/07/2019
4x4 service (dealership) 7/22/22
Front/Rear rotors and pads (slee) 6/30/2020
Safety Recall J05 - front seatbelt 9/19/19

IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

IMG_3440.JPG

IMG_3458.JPG

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

IMG_3436.JPG

Attachments

• cru CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this ...TOYOTA LAND CRUISER_ JTMHY7AJ7D4018487.pdf
    704.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom