For Sale Ft. Collins CO- 100 series brake master cylinder assembly-updated price (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
For sale is my 100 series' original 07/1998 manufacture date brake master cylinder with booster in very nice condition. While I had it out doing my diesel swap (the bore was extremely clean without scuffs or other blemishes) I replaced the piston assembly with brand new Factory parts and it went from sort of squishy (before swap) to like new with zero fade or other issues after reinstalling during my swap. I was extremely happy with how much better it stopped. I replaced this with a new one and found out after purchasing that I didn't need to do so. My Loss = your gain!!!

Both screw connections for the booster motor are in good shape, one being perfect and the other just beginning to rust (it seems pretty superficial) that most likely will clean up with a wire brush. It is in very nice to excellent condition cosmetically and in excellent mechanical condition too.

Asking $500 or best offer (the new one was over $1800 plus shipping), again my loss=your gain. Thank you for looking. I can ship as I still have the original Factory Toyota box the new one came in FYI

IMG_5505.JPG
IMG_5502.JPG
IMG_5503.JPG
IMG_5506.JPG
IMG_5507.JPG

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, an is a good option for someone needing a complete working assembly. I just replaced the piston assembly in mine for $90 in parts, and ordered a brand new pump motor off EBay for $220. Happily back on the road for $310.

Glad you got it together and on the road that way. The new one was much more expensive.

I’m open to offers as well everyone.

Bump...

AM I way off in asking price?

Price adjusted. Make a serious offer

bump updated price.

This is rebuilt using Factory rebuild kit and operates like new with great pedal pressure and zero fade.

need this gone, make me an offer please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom