Free! FJ60 rear storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven't used my rear storage in my FJ60 in moons and figured I'd pass it along to someone local who could make more use out of it. It's located in East Nashville.

There's a bunch of photos of it in my build thread, from when it was new. It still all works but has a few miles on it now. This setup works best when you still have your rear seat it and the sleeping platform can flip over and rest on it.

Down towards the bottom of page 1:

Bean! My FJ60 build and adventure

Fella never showed up, I still have it if you're interested. It's in East Nashville

Cool man, I'm looking at the pics again now! So torn between this and a rooftop setup. It's a generous gift and would help me with my atrocious organization skills.. I could be in East Nashville (I'm in East Austin) within a day or two. PMing now.

Well if anyone else drops off I would be interested...I'm in North AL

I haven't used my rear storage in my FJ60 in moons and figured I'd pass it along to someone local who could make more use out of it. It's located in East Nashville.

There's a bunch of photos of it in my build thread, from when it was new. It still all works but has a few miles on it now. This setup works best when you still have your rear seat it and the sleeping platform can flip over and rest on it.

Down towards the bottom of page 1:

Bean! My FJ60 build and adventure
Any chance you still have this?

Man, I am way late to this party... I suppose I am 4th in line? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom