Found That Dream Job!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As many of you know, I have been looking for work since leaving EP on March 2.

I just wanted to share the good news. I accepted a job offer yesterday and I start Monday.

The company is Level One here in Greenville. A young company with 70+ employees, they are a direct sales and marketing firm for the multi-family industry (where I originally started with Insignia Residential Group).

I oversee the Professional Services Group (marketing, and customer services) and report directly to the President, a very cool young man. I negotiated very good terms with them.

Needless to say, I'm living about 3 feet off the ground right now!

So, you ask...what so important about this? My boss is letting me have GSMTR off!

Can you beat that?

very cool

is that greenville sc.
my folks live in moore.
beutiful area out there. :D :cheers:

Congradulations Alex, (been there done that).

Congrats Alex. What do you do in the multi family industry are we talking like subdivisions and such?

Cool deal Alex, way to go!! Have them build us a big ass apartment except make it a garage with lots of tools in it....Damn I'm on the cruiser crack again.

Yeah you are Chuck, go do some work on your cruiser cause if your not ready next weekend I'm gonna kick you in the balls. I got my rear end all set today rebled my brakes and clutch fixed the outlet for my fuel cell through the floor. I'm getting s*** done over here.

Job

Congrats old man. Timing is a real bitch though, I moved down to the 1st floor today, seating right beside where you used to sit. I really miss your big ole hairy cuban butt!!

One day down the road we may get to work on the same project Alex since I may be designing some of those type developments at some point.

Mongofj60 said:
Congrats old man. Timing is a real bitch though, I moved down to the 1st floor today, seating right beside where you used to sit. I really miss your big ole hairy cuban butt!!
Sound like details I don't want to know about

Mongofj60 said:

Dang, brother...I don't recall you ever getting some. Must have been during one of those drunken binges of mine. You sly fox.

Fellas...I AM FIRED UP ABOUT CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwww!

Yeah ya see richard if I wasn't stinkin travelin all the time I'd be under my cruiser everyday but the real world sucks. I just need those winning lottery numbers. Hopefully mine should be a simple fix with that new throttle cable. Hey can I cut like 2 3x5 plates out of that metal you have to weld on those skid plates I got at the swap meet? If that don't work I aint sure what to do next. But we'll see what happens.

Alex,

Hey man thats awesome! Now it my turn to find a jobby job. Have a good weekend everyone.

Matt

Yeah you can have a couple pieces chuck. There should be some pieces laying around even that you can get that out of without cutting out of the big piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom