STOLEN FOUND!! 85 FJ60 Stolen Bernal Hts. San Francisco 7:45 AM PST 11/18/23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Truck was stolen from 1500-1600 block of Treat Avenue in Bernal Heights. This morning at approx 7:45 am.
Original very faded dark blue, ARB crash bar, 2" lift, 5 speed, removed rocker panel chrome, otherwise all stock with original plates (for now). Any information would be greatly appreciated. 415.531.1466

IMG_0084.jpg

They will find it... I am hopeful.

Drive around the city you might be lucky to find it abandoned since most idiots won't put gas in it. Call the city tow yards they might have it already.
It will show up soon I hope. Update us @chrchr .

FOUND! abandoned in nearby city park after a stop at McDonalds and an apres-lunch offroad romp through the forest. Amazingly enough only minimal exterior damage. Interior however is somewhat thrashed due to removal of stereo and speakers. I suspect they were reenacting crime statistics of the mid 80's. Generally nothing that I can't take care of . I very much appreciate everyone's comments and encouragement, Thank you! glad to have her back.

I new it!!

Another survivor!

FOUND! abandoned in nearby city park after a stop at McDonalds and an apres-lunch offroad romp through the forest. Amazingly enough only minimal exterior damage. Interior however is somewhat thrashed due to removal of stereo and speakers. I suspect they were reenacting crime statistics of the mid 80's. Generally nothing that I can't take care of . I very much appreciate everyone's comments and encouragement, Thank you! glad to have her back.
I told you, most of the idiots that steal these vehicle have no plans of doing anything but joyride and steal what's easy.
Did cops called you? How did you found it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom